Cafe Achtung- Coffee & Food For Those Who Want It

vertigoed

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']Zhivvy sneaks into the cafe for a coffee, just incase barbara sees her and shouts at her again!!!!

Can i have a latte please?

you sneakey girl, thats where you've been hiding!! and i was thinking poor you had lots and lots of work....

mad.gif

I only popped in today!!! I have been working hard - and did pop in your pub earlier but no-one is around

you're right, pub was empty...and i was watching tv, sorry bout that... and you have a right to come over to vertigoeds coffeeshop too, as long as you come over to party and dance with/dream bout Bono often enough...

If i means that a leather clad Bono is going to rub his crotch on my leg i'll be there every night!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']Zhivvy sneaks into the cafe for a coffee, just incase barbara sees her and shouts at her again!!!!

you sneakey girl, thats where you've been hiding!! and i was thinking poor you had lots and lots of work....

mad.gif

I only popped in today!!! I have been working hard - and did pop in your pub earlier but no-one is around

you're right, pub was empty...and i was watching tv, sorry bout that... and you have a right to come over to vertigoeds coffeeshop too, as long as you come over to party and dance with/dream bout Bono often enough...

If i means that a leather clad Bono is going to rub his crotch on my leg i'll be there every night!

embarassed.giflaugh.gifembarassed.giflaugh.gifembarassed.giflaugh.gifembarassed.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

mad.gif

embarassed.giflaugh.gifembarassed.giflaugh.gifembarassed.giflaugh.gifembarassed.gif

I know Janette - I write these things and then only after I realise that i sound really bad!!! (but it is Bono!!)

• Subscriber
...sure! blame the poor guy for being bad and having naughty thoughts...pfffffffffffff.....eyes.gif
Well if he wasn't so damn hawt and sexy I wouldn't think in this way! devil.gif
  • Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']...sure! blame the poor guy for being bad and having naughty thoughts...pfffffffffffff.....
eyes.gif

Well if he wasn't so damn hawt and sexy I wouldn't think in this way! devil.gif

That's right, it's all his fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']...sure! blame the poor guy for being bad and having naughty thoughts...pfffffffffffff.....
eyes.gif

Well if he wasn't so damn hawt and sexy I wouldn't think in this way!
devil.gif

That's right, it's all his fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink.gif

Thanks for being on my side Janette!

• Subscriber

That is only what he wears when he gets home! wink.gif

I think we might have to be careful in a couple of weeks when you're here ... don't start about aprons or we'll have some explaining to do !

Archived