vertigoed

• Subscriber

[quote name='jojes wrote:

Zhivvy']

That is
only
what he wears when he gets home!
wink.gif

I think we might have to be careful in a couple of weeks when you're here ... don't start about aprons or we'll have some explaining to do !

roll.gif

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='vertigoed wrote:

jojes wrote:

Zhivvy']

That is
only
what he wears when he gets home!
wink.gif

I think we might have to be careful in a couple of weeks when you're here ... don't start about aprons or we'll have some explaining to do !

laugh.gifroll.giflaugh.gifroll.gif

Sorry Vertigoed - Jojes who started it, she should know that she shouldn't mention a certain Irish man as it makes me go funny!!! laugh.gif

• Subscriber
Maybe he does??!! That would be so funny to learn he reads everything on here...
As i've said on here before, in case he does - if i ever got the chance to meet him i would not tell him my Zoo name!!! Instead of a great photo opportunity there would just be a cloud of Bono dust as he makes a speedy exit for his own safety! 

tongue.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

vertigoed']Maybe he does??!! That would be so funny to learn he reads everything on here...

As i've said on here before, in case he does - if i ever got the chance to meet him i would not tell him my Zoo name!!! Instead of a great photo opportunity there would just be a cloud of Bono dust as he makes a speedy exit for his own safety! 

tongue.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif