Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vertigoed

Cafe Achtung- Coffee & Food For Those Who Want It

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

vertigoed']Maybe he does??!! That would be so funny to learn he reads everything on here...

As i've said on here before, in case he does - if i ever got the chance to meet him i would not tell him my Zoo name!!! Instead of a great photo opportunity there would just be a cloud of Bono dust as he makes a speedy exit for his own safety! 

tongue.gifhe'll run for his life !

or maybe ... to get an apron ! roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

[quote name='jojes wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

vertigoed']Maybe he does??!! That would be so funny to learn he reads everything on here...

As i've said on here before, in case he does - if i ever got the chance to meet him i would not tell him my Zoo name!!! Instead of a great photo opportunity there would just be a cloud of Bono dust as he makes a speedy exit for his own safety! 

tongue.gif

he'll run for his life !

or maybe ... to get an apron ! roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Hopefully option 2 Jess!

Maybe he'd reward you with a big hug since he would know how much you like him . . . . . or run very fast since he knows how much you like him???

Maybe he'd reward you with a big hug since he would know how much you like him . . . . . or run very fast since he knows how much you like him???
laugh.gif As long as he knows I am sane I hope I will get the hug!!!!

He'll take one look into your eyes and melt into your arms . . . . . . ahhhhh . . . . .

He'll take one look into your eyes and melt into your arms . . . . . . ahhhhh . . . . .
Oh you say the sweetest things Janette ....happy.gif