Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vertigoed

Cafe Achtung- Coffee & Food For Those Who Want It

Could do with coffee right about now . . . really, really strong coffee "))))

Serving both of us . . . thinking of asking Barbara for a part-time job as a server . . . .

LOL . . . sorry Verigoed, I was thinking this was Barbara's cafe! Realized my mistake . . . it's you I should be asking for the part-time serving job ")))))))))))

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

jojes wrote:

nazhira']I'm a vegetarian . What do you have to offer ?

Do you have special U2 dishes ?

Hm ... US dishes ... what are you thinking ?? Something in the likes of "Bono on a bed of green lettuce, accompagnied by steamed carrots" or "Edge's bacon" or for dessert "chocolate-covered Larry's" or "Adam with a topping of cream" ???

Or were you thinking more polite things ?

LOL!!!!!!!! I'm thinking that Bono's accompanying carrots, the bacon, the cream . . . well, never mind what I thought  laugh.gifembarassed.gifeek.gif

Please don't let me get started on the what i could cover Bono in before I .......devil.gif Not good for me!!! 

But do like the veggie burgers - definately better than the real thing!!! As a veggie too!

Can I have two eggs, english bacon, beans, tomatoes and pancakes? Thank you very much.

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

barbara1']how come your morning's not that great, janette? is it the weather? hope you arent suffering from a hangover...

No, weather is great and no hangover . . . . my tempermental daughter woke up in a nasty mood . . . she's at "that age" we call the wonder years (or the hell years, lol) . . . you know, the eye rolling eyes.gif (not that I ever did such a thing) and the attempts at talking back . . . . grrrrrrr!  Then she left her lunch at home and I had to deliver it to the school, etc., etc., etc. . . . . lots and lots of irritations yesterday!mad.gif

wow, thats a day out the life off barbara, you're describing....

eyes.gif

[quote name='jojes wrote:

nazhira']I'm a vegetarian . What do you have to offer ?

Do you have special U2 dishes ?

Hm ... U2 dishes ... what are you thinking of ?? Something in the likes of "Bono on a bed of green lettuce, accompagnied by steamed carrots" or "Edge's bacon" or for dessert "chocolate-covered Larry's" or "Adam with a topping of cream" ???

Or were you thinking more polite things ?

ohh, jes!! putting these 'bad dreams' in everyones heads....devil.gif