What if ??????

123love

• Subscriber
So what if......

U2 dont come down under.....   => I'd be soooo happy for all of you over there

You have a fall and break your right hand  => I'd really have trouble writing !

You have enough money to see u2 but not enough for the plane trip 

You came out of the dentist and you cant talk  => I'd come to the zoo to talk virtually

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

oh yes, breaking bones ... have got some experience with that !

broke the joint at right little finger ... twice !

broke some toes and joints in my left foot, accompanied by some cracks in some other bones in that foot

and regularly sprained some other when I was younger.

Have to say ... it's been a long time since anything like that happened ... think getting older made me more careful ... or more sensible ... ?

• Subscriber
oh yes, breaking bones ... have got some experience with that !

broke some toes and joints in my left foot, accompanied by some cracks in some other bones in that foot

Have to say ... it's been a long time since anything like that happened ... think getting older made me more careful ... or more sensible ... ?

never broken something before but.. last year: broke a toe 1st of july and my ankle 2nd september.... so either i'm gettin clumbsier ..or less sensible by aging??? but it was also the year i went to my first U2-concert!! so it's still my lucky yearwink.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

jbarnych']I've broken my ankle twice, broken both wrists, and had tendonitis surgery in my left hand. Not all at the same time, mind you, but I think I need to be more careful in the future.
tongue.gif

Did all this happen at the Rose Bowl, lol!laugh.gif  How are you healing from that, btw? Hope all is better?

No, it all didn't happen at the Rose Bowl, just the second broken ankle. I broke it (same ankle) the first time two years earlier walking to the car to drive to Starbucks.

The ankle (most recent break) is doing better. I finished with physical therapy last week. Still gets sore when it gets cold out, but that's to be expected. No more mishaps for me, I hope...lollaugh.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

jojes']oh yes, breaking bones ... have got some experience with that !

never broken something before but.. last year: broke a toe 1st of july and my ankle 2nd september.... so either i'm gettin clumbsier ..or less sensible by aging??? but it was also the year i went to my first U2-concert!! so it's still my lucky yearwink.gif

oh yes, last year was your "breaking"-year !

just keep safe this year, we've got 2 to go to !

• Subscriber

[quote name='jojes wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

jojes']oh yes, breaking bones ... have got some experience with that !

never broken something before but.. last year: broke a toe 1st of july and my ankle 2nd september.... so either i'm gettin clumbsier ..or less sensible by aging??? but it was also the year i went to my first U2-concert!! so it's still my lucky year
wink.gif

oh yes, last year was your "breaking"-year !

just keep safe this year, we've got 2 to go to !

happy.giflaugh.gif