What was your most romantic moment??

xtraspicy62

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Could go for the obvious and say when i was proposed to whic hwas pretty darn good - not out of this world but the fact that the man i wanted to be with wanted to be with me too!

My partner making an effort to really get to know my friends when we first met.

Being told that on our anniversary he is willing to drive almost 800 miles in a day so that I can go to the Frankfurt gig whilst he babysits in a hotel room.

Just knowing that when he tells me he loves me it is forever

• Subscriber

I know I go on about this but it was the most amazing weekend of my life, for me it was my husband booking us in into Claridges on the U2 Wembley weekend last year, it was the most amazing experience, Claridges is just beautiful and to cap it all Edge was next door and meeting him and Bono soon followed...if my husband hadn't booked it it would never have happened, all my big loves were there (except mum!) under one roof, I was just soooo happy, I think it's the happiest I've ever been and all because of my husband's genorosity and love xx it chokes me up just thinking about it! sigh

• Subscriber
I know I go on about this but it was the most amazing weekend of my life, for me it was my husband booking us in into Claridges on the U2 Wembley weekend last year, it was the most amazing experience, Claridges is just beautiful and to cap it all Edge was next door and meeting him and Bono soon followed...if my husband hadn't booked it it would never have happened, all my big loves were there (except mum!) under one roof, I was just soooo happy, I think it's the happiest I've ever been and all because of my husband's genorosity and love xx it chokes me up just thinking about it! sigh
I'm turning a lovely shade of green ......alien.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana']I know I go on about this but it was the most amazing weekend of my life, for me it was my husband booking us in into Claridges on the U2 Wembley weekend last year, it was the most amazing experience, Claridges is just beautiful and to cap it all Edge was next door and meeting him and Bono soon followed...if my husband hadn't booked it it would never have happened, all my big loves were there (except mum!) under one roof, I was just soooo happy, I think it's the happiest I've ever been and all because of my husband's genorosity and love xx it chokes me up just thinking about it! sigh

I'm turning a lovely shade of green ......alien.gif

But that's a lime colour and you're a Lemon! You're really clocking up those posts so you never know Bono may be asking for your telephone number as we type.....you'll be jumping everytime the phone rings by the end of the week!

• Subscriber

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana']I know I go on about this but it was the most amazing weekend of my life, for me it was my husband booking us in into Claridges on the U2 Wembley weekend last year, it was the most amazing experience, Claridges is just beautiful and to cap it all Edge was next door and meeting him and Bono soon followed...if my husband hadn't booked it it would never have happened, all my big loves were there (except mum!) under one roof, I was just soooo happy, I think it's the happiest I've ever been and all because of my husband's genorosity and love xx it chokes me up just thinking about it! sigh

I'm turning a lovely shade of green ......
alien.gif

But that's a lime colour and you're a Lemon! You're really clocking up those posts so you never know Bono may be asking for your telephone number as we type.....you'll be jumping everytime the phone rings by the end of the week!

Mmmmm, either that or a date for a pint when I'm in Dublin in a couple of weeks!!!

And ok, I'm turning yellow with jealousy!!!

[quote name=wink.gifAnjana]I know I go on about this but it was the most amazing weekend of my life, for me it was my husband booking us in into Claridges on the U2 Wembley weekend last year, it was the most amazing experience, Claridges is just beautiful and to cap it all Edge was next door and meeting him and Bono soon followed...if my husband hadn't booked it it would never have happened, all my big loves were there (except mum!) under one roof, I was just soooo happy, I think it's the happiest I've ever been and all because of my husband's genorosity and love xx it chokes me up just thinking about it! sighwow anjana, can see why that was the happiest day! what in the world did u say to edge and bono?

• Subscriber

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

wink.gif">Anjanawow anjana, can see why that was the happiest day! what in the world did u say to edge and bono?

It's embarrassing really, I went from literally bouncing around the hotel room like a mad woman/excited teenager screaming in silence (a running to stand still moment you might say!) to this very polite Brit who shook his hand and said such boring things like 'really looking forward to the show tonight Edge' type platitudes! and with Bono I just froze, I couldn't believe it and said another dull thing 'great show last night'...what more could he have said to such a dull question he must have heard a million times before, other than 'thanks'....I'll be better prepared next time...can't let the side down!

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

wink.gif">Anjana
wow anjana, can see why that was the happiest day! what in the world did u say to edge and bono?

It's embarrassing really, I went from literally bouncing around the hotel room like a mad woman/excited teenager screaming in silence (a running to stand still moment you might say!) to this very polite Brit who shook his hand and said such boring things like 'really looking forward to the show tonight Edge' type platitudes! and with Bono I just froze, I couldn't believe it and said another dull thing 'great show last night'...what more could he have said to such a dull question he must have heard a million times before, other than 'thanks'....I'll be better prepared next time...can't let the side down!

Still a moment to last a lifetime!! wowie zowie I'd be dancing around the hotel

room too..did you scream into your pillow??

Could go for the obvious and say when i was proposed to whic hwas pretty darn good - not out of this world but the fact that the man i wanted to be with wanted to be with me too!

My partner making an effort to really get to know my friends when we first met.

Being told that on our anniversary he is willing to drive almost 800 miles in a day so that I can go to the Frankfurt gig whilst he babysits in a hotel room.

Just knowing that when he tells me he loves me it is forever

he sounds MAGNIFICENT! Its always a good sign when he wants to get to know your friends! and drinving 800 miles for your happiness and then babysit? Now that guy obviously really loves you and cares about you!