Life is short, so remember to....

xtraspicy62

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now, my beloved zootopian friends, its about 6:30 am. Saturday. I couldn't sleep, so I go to where I feel like at home. Zootopia.  Okay, I am sitting in front of my living room window in the computer typing and watching the snow come down. There is a lot of snow. and it looks beautiful outside. To think, that one day, my eyes will no longer be able to see so much beauty around us, that I shall pass on and will not enjoy God's creation, so much beauty, so much peace, and an existence filled with the energy of a man who is not here physically but is like if he was. What a stranger feeling it is to be feeling True Love, is a strange, life fulfilling feeling. I am blessed. I want to make more friends. It is good to have many friends from all over the planet.

Have a beautiful day, all my friends and may God give you the wisdom to see him all around you too.

Bono, you are the Prince of Realm. One Love, One Life, One Prince.

Realmawake

and i had to come here to honor my friend. she was active in this community.....i need to remember her here and i didn't know where else to post. so what more appropriate place than "life is too short".

she love u2.....she loved to see the shows and i was fortunate i had her as a friend to drag my homebody self out to a couple gigs. I will always miss my party girl Wildhoney (that was her screen name - or some version of that). she was the absolute Queen of old school rock-n-roll kick ass babes. it was my honor and pleasure to be her friend.

her life was too short but she made the best of it, lived every day as a battle and a joy. we loved rockin out to U2 together and apart. I wonder how long it will take me now, to hear them and not shed a tear for the friend i've lost. she would not want me to be stuck in this moment.

kite.

• Subscriber
and i had to come here to honor my friend. she was active in this community.....i need to remember her here and i didn't know where else to post. so what more appropriate place than "life is too short".

she love u2.....she loved to see the shows and i was fortunate i had her as a friend to drag my homebody self out to a couple gigs. I will always miss my party girl Wildhoney (that was her screen name - or some version of that). she was the absolute Queen of old school rock-n-roll kick ass babes. it was my honor and pleasure to be her friend.

her life was too short but she made the best of it, lived every day as a battle and a joy. we loved rockin out to U2 together and apart. I wonder how long it will take me now, to hear them and not shed a tear for the friend i've lost. she would not want me to be stuck in this moment.

kite.

{{hugs}} So sorry to hear that you have lost your friend when she still had life to live and give. I hope that soon you can listen to U2 songs and they make you smile thinking about the times you and your friend had.

And welcome to here

xxx

• Subscriber

kite.

i do feel for you, losing a close friend like that... but of course she 'd like you to enjoy your life and all u2 did and will do in future... i wish you strenght and lots of love...