can't believe!

alvarock

can't believe u2 is not coming to southamerica because they wouldn't get enough money with the tickets....

what about the fans!!!!!!!!

I've bought all the freaking CDs and it's not good enough 4 you?

come on u2!! you already have enough money!

I can see now u2 is taking the music as an business... and not an art as it should be... 

• Subscriber
I heard they're just breaking even with the 360 tour just due to production costs alone

hauling the stage takes, what, 20 semi's?

they cant get it all over to the south of america

but then again, they can get it to north america

what am I missing here?

I think shipping costs across the Atlantic between N. America and Europe are a fraction of the costs, plus with the stages left at the end of the first leg, there is no additional shipping cost. Of course I have no real information, but it is my guess that they will travel south of the equator once they finish the second leg (and have made some money past the breakeven point). Hasn't this been the usual pattern? 

• Subscriber
they go 2 northamerica every fucking tour, but to southamerica only two times.....

what's wrong with the latino one?

aren't we 2 good for the irish ones don't we?

You should keep in mind they arent even going to play Ireland. How do you think the fans feel there? 

Also why do you have to say "fucking" when talking about North America. It so happens that since there are so many venues they may be doing it to generate money to keep touring for 2011 so they CAN make it to South America.

• Subscriber
You should whine about it alot on the internet, really bring out that entitlement thing you seem to be bringing out there. Also be sure to accuse U2 of selling out, being only about the money, and not caring about their fans.
Please don't forget to add that you will either destroy or return all your U2 records . . . .laugh.gif