U2 Halloween costumes

n2u274

• Subscriber

So, I know this is a bit early, but seeing how U2 will be touring this summer and fall,  Fintan needs to get started on their Halloween costumes as soon as possible. So, what should the members of U2 dress up for Halloween this year ? 

The Wizard Of Oz
Larry - Lion
Adam - Tin Man
Bono - Dorothy
Edge - Scarecrow

OR

Larry - naked (B-day suit)
Adam - Ralphie from A Christmas Story, dressed in the pink bunny pajamas.
Bono - As Olive, in Little Miss Sunshine, in her talent contest outfit (and he must memorize the routine)
Edge - As himself, as God

• Subscriber
So, I know this is a bit early, but seeing how U2 will be touring this summer and fall,  Fintan needs to get started on their Halloween costumes as soon as possible. So, what should the members of U2 dress up for Halloween this year ? 

The Wizard Of Oz
Larry - Lion
Adam - Tin Man
Bono - Dorothy
Edge - Scarecrow

OR

Bono - As Olive, in Little Miss Sunshine, in her talent contest outfit (and he must memorize the routine)
nonono.....bono is The Wizard (as i remember, a very short man...trying to impress a whole city, by making himself look big?)

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

n2u274']So, I know this is a bit early, but seeing how U2 will be touring this summer and fall,  Fintan needs to get started on their Halloween costumes as soon as possible. So, what should the members of U2 dress up for Halloween this year ? 

The Wizard Of Oz
Larry - Lion
Adam - Tin Man
Bono - Dorothy
Edge - Scarecrow

OR

nonono.....bono is The Wizard (as i remember, a very short man...trying to impress a whole city, by making himself look big?)

Barbara...is that any way to talk about Bono!? lol I mean...I usally expect one of the guys to say something as ballsy as this..LOL laugh.gif

• Subscriber

The Wizard Of Oz
Larry - Lion
Adam - Tin Man
Bono - Dorothy
Edge - Scarecrow

OR

Oooh, Larry in his B-day suit...let the naughty thoughts commence! devil.gif