Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
jojes

The countdown-thread

Recommended Posts

And yes - i'd love to see the two of you with painted faces!!!!

At least you'll find me - look for the black car with english plates! And the steering wheel on the wrong side!

 

yes, wont be hard ....since you will have this truck filled with candy right behind you!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:


Zhivvy']And yes - i'd love to see the two of you with painted faces!!!!

At least you'll find me - look for the black car with english plates! And the steering wheel on the wrong side!

 

yes, wont be hard ....since you will have this truck filled with candy right behind you!!

that is true - we'll be spotted a mile off!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:


Zhivvy']
Vertigoed's Bday : 6 days

Barbara & Jessika's "date" (finally !) : 4 days

Zhivvy visiting Barbara & Jessika : 46 days

Salt Lake City gig : 101 days (Jbarnych)

Anaheim 1 gig : 104 days (Jbarnych, Janette B, Collectoraholic)

Anaheim 2 gig : 105 days (Collectoraholic)

Minneapolis gig: 124 days(Collectoraholic)

Montreal 2 gig: 145 days (Collectoraholic)

Frankfurt gig : 169 days (Zhivvy)

Hannover gig : 171 days (Zhivvy)

Vienna gig : 189 days (Zhivvy, ClaireT)

Zürich 1 gig : 201 days (Lumacy)

Paris gig : 208 days (Barbara1, Lumacy, Jojes)

Brussels 1 gig : 212 days (Barbara1, Lumacy, Jojes)

 

Getting even closer.

The two happening this week  - Vertigoed's birthday - have a great time and big party!

Barbara and Jess - I hope that you have worked out what to wear to meet each other.

 

Then after your meeting there's nothing in between then and us meeting.

We need to get some more things in there - any other dates? Birthdays etc....?

was thinking exactly the same thing!! there are many more of you, whats your b-day....or other special events (you like to share!) My birthday is not until NEXT JAN. . . . too far away tongue02.gif

Husband's birthday is not until NEXT NOV . . . . too far away rolleyes.gif

Kid's birthdays are in July . . . July 10th and July 22nd . . . are they too far away??? clap.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vertigoed's Bday : 5 days

Barbara & Jessika's "date" (finally !) : 3 days

Zhivvy visiting Barbara & Jessika : 45 days

Salt Lake City gig : 100 days (Jbarnych)

Anaheim 1 gig : 103 days (Jbarnych, Janette B, Collectoraholic)

Anaheim 2 gig : 104 days (Collectoraholic)

Minneapolis gig: 123 days(Collectoraholic)

Zhivvy's Bday : 110 days (I will be 18!!)

Montreal 2 gig: 144 days (Collectoraholic)

Frankfurt gig : 168 days (Zhivvy)

Hannover gig : 170 days (Zhivvy)

Vienna gig : 188 days (Zhivvy, ClaireT)

Zürich 1 gig : 200 days (Lumacy)

Paris gig : 207 days (Barbara1, Lumacy, Jojes)

Brussels 1 gig : 211 days (Barbara1, Lumacy, Jojes)

Update for 23th Feb - Janette would add all those dates of yours but you know what i am like with numbers - so better of leaving it to Jojes!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And noticed that by the end of the week the US dates will only be in double figures insteadof triple!! Wow!!! Getting there!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Janette B wrote:


barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']
Vertigoed's Bday : 6 days

Barbara & Jessika's "date" (finally !) : 4 days

Zhivvy visiting Barbara & Jessika : 46 days

Salt Lake City gig : 101 days (Jbarnych)

Anaheim 1 gig : 104 days (Jbarnych, Janette B, Collectoraholic)

Anaheim 2 gig : 105 days (Collectoraholic)

Minneapolis gig: 124 days(Collectoraholic)

Montreal 2 gig: 145 days (Collectoraholic)

Frankfurt gig : 169 days (Zhivvy)

Hannover gig : 171 days (Zhivvy)

Vienna gig : 189 days (Zhivvy, ClaireT)

Zürich 1 gig : 201 days (Lumacy)

Paris gig : 208 days (Barbara1, Lumacy, Jojes)

Brussels 1 gig : 212 days (Barbara1, Lumacy, Jojes)

 

Getting even closer.

The two happening this week  - Vertigoed's birthday - have a great time and big party!

Barbara and Jess - I hope that you have worked out what to wear to meet each other.

 

Then after your meeting there's nothing in between then and us meeting.

We need to get some more things in there - any other dates? Birthdays etc....?

was thinking exactly the same thing!! there are many more of you, whats your b-day....or other special events (you like to share!) 
My birthday is not until NEXT JAN. . . . too far away eyes.gif

what????? we missed your B-day last month?! thats too bad!! we'll have to make up!! see you in pub!!

btw; my sons B-day: may 3th and june 30th and our anniversary; being couple for 20 years on april 1st, weddinganniv. july 4th! and my loves b-day july 6th.....along with zhiv's & jan's dates, a lot to look forward to! come on jessika! show us youre the math-genius!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok can I add my daughter's birthday in August (9th) - celebrating by going to Hannover!!!!

And our wedding anniversary in August (10th) - celebrating my me going ot frankfurt whilst he babysits - that's love.

 

Soon the page will be full - c'mon Jess where are you!

(my cat in November - does that count!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


jojes']
Vertigoed's Bday : 5 days

Barbara & Jessika's "date" (finally !) : 3 days

Zhivvy visiting Barbara & Jessika : 45 days

Salt Lake City gig : 100 days (Jbarnych)

Anaheim 1 gig : 103 days (Jbarnych, Janette B, Collectoraholic)

Anaheim 2 gig : 104 days (Collectoraholic)

Minneapolis gig: 123 days(Collectoraholic)

Zhivvy's Bday : 110 days (I will be 18!!)

Montreal 2 gig: 144 days (Collectoraholic)

Frankfurt gig : 168 days (Zhivvy)

Hannover gig : 170 days (Zhivvy)

Vienna gig : 188 days (Zhivvy, ClaireT)

Zürich 1 gig : 200 days (Lumacy)

Paris gig : 207 days (Barbara1, Lumacy, Jojes)

Brussels 1 gig : 211 days (Barbara1, Lumacy, Jojes)

Update for 23th Feb - Janette would add all those dates of yours but you know what i am like with numbers - so better of leaving it to Jojes!!!

I started trying to count, but cannot seem to get it right, lol embarassed.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
And noticed that by the end of the week the US dates will only be in double figures insteadof triple!! Wow!!! Getting there!
True . . .  will be hearing U2 live again in no time . . . eek.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Janette B wrote:


Zhivvy']And noticed that by the end of the week the US dates will only be in double figures insteadof triple!! Wow!!! Getting there!

True . . .  will be hearing U2 live again in no time . . . eek.gif

 

I know getting closer - although you are so much earlier than us this time - but still so exctied!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...