Sign in to follow this  
jojes

The countdown-thread

[quote name='jojes wrote:

Janette B']Thanks . . . was just about to run for my calendar! That doesn't actually seem so very far away, does it?

no, seems so close ... and yet still so far away !!!

Too far away...I hope I make it without driving my friends too crazy...lol laugh.gif

But close enough that I'd better start figuring out who will watch the kids . . . . UGH!!!!!

But close enough that I'd better start figuring out who will watch the kids . . . . UGH!!!!!

are you only now getting to that ???

I arranged my babysitter (yes, mum again !) way before I even had the tix !  As soon as I found out about the new dates I made "a booking" in her schedule !

Yes . . . my mother-in-law usually watches them . . . unfortunately she was very recently diagnosed with lung cancer, so . . . . don't really have a back-up plan . . . yet

Just hasn't been on our minds . . . too worried about the cancer . . . . not going very well

Just hasn't been on our minds . . . too worried about the cancer . . . . not going very well
I'm so sorry to hear about that !

Sending you all big {{{hugs}}} from Belgium, hope it still all turns out well !

I can very well imagine your mind being somewhere else now. 

Thanks . . .

We actually bought 4 tickets thinking to include the kids, but they aren't interested enough to spend the $, then there is the issue of school and final exams that week which we didn't know about at the time, then the cancer issue . . . . no idea what we'll end up doing, but it will work out one way or another.

sorry to hear it isnt goin well with your mother-i-l, hope the treatment is helping her.