The countdown-thread

jojes

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Kristaps']I used a function in Excel to count dates, I'm too lazy to do it myself lol

Lol! I think some of those functions miss a day each side etc...

only know the frankfurt one for sure as I am there and the day before is daughter's birthday and she is counting down too!!!Might be... lol I'm only counting the approximate number of months left at his moment.

I'm at "TOO MANY" :D

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

[quote name='Kristaps wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Kristaps']I used a function in Excel to count dates, I'm too lazy to do it myself lol

only know the frankfurt one for sure as I am there and the day before is daughter's birthday and she is counting down too!!!
Might be... lol I'm only counting the approximate number of months left at his moment.

I'm at "TOO MANY" :D

know the feeling !!!

can you get an automatic lay-out in excel for when the answer/reply = TOO MANY ...

maybe in bold red font ... followed by a very sad little face ... ?!

• Subscriber

[quote name='jojes wrote:

Kristaps wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

only know the frankfurt one for sure as I am there and the day before is daughter's birthday and she is counting down too!!!
Might be... lol I'm only counting the approximate number of months left at his moment.

I'm at "TOO MANY"
:D

know the feeling !!!

can you get an automatic lay-out in excel for when the answer/reply = TOO MANY ...

Yes, it's possibe to make that instead of "XXX days left", it just shows TOO MANY! roll.gif

• Subscriber

I'm at "TOO MANY"
:D

know the feeling !!!

Yes, it's possibe to make that instead of "XXX days left", it just shows TOO MANY! roll.gif

Does excel not understand that even 2 days is too many when waiting for a U2 concert!!!!

• Subscriber
as smart as computers are these days, they don't understand this :( lol
Well they can't be that smart then!!! They need to understand this. How can we wait over 160 days - too long!!!!
  • Subscriber
Adam's Bday : 5 days
Zhivvy visiting Barbara & Jessika : 32 days
Salt Lake City gig : 87 days (Jbarnych) => YEAH ... dropped under the 100 days to go !
Anaheim 1 gig : 90 days (Jbarnych, Janette B, Collectoraholic) = Another one under a 100!! woop woop!!!
Anaheim 2 gig : 91 days (Collectoraholic) = Another one under 100!!!
Zhivvy's Bday : 97 days = another one less than 100, but not as excited lol!!! 
Minneapolis gig: 110 days(Collectoraholic)
Montreal 2 gig: 131 days (Collectoraholic)
Kristaps arrives in Frankfurt: 154 days
Frankfurt gig : 155 days (Zhivvy, Kristaps)
Hannover gig : 157 days (Zhivvy)
Kristaps arrives in Helsinki: 163 days
Helsinki 1: 163 days (Kristaps)
Helsinki 2:  164 days (Kristaps)
Vienna gig : 175 days (Zhivvy, ClaireT)
Zürich 1 gig : 187 days (Lumacy)
Paris gig : 194 days (Barbara1, Lumacy, Jojes) = less than 200!!!!
Brussels 1 gig : 198 days (Barbara1, Lumacy, Jojes) = less than 200!!!!
Kristaps flies to Milan - 208 days
Rome gig: 210 days
Kristaps flies home: 215 days
Zhivvy going to Dublin again: 230 days (maybe more luck this time round on finding some men!!!)

Kristaps - just noticed in you dates whih have been added - you arrive in frankfurt - but you never leave!!!!
  • Subscriber
... I felt I had to add Adam's Bday in the countdown ... can't have a countdown without the Bdays of our fav 4 in it hey ?
I see Adam's in there, but what about the other 3?
  • Subscriber

[quote name='jojes wrote:

Kristaps
']I used a function in Excel to count dates, I'm too lazy to do it myself lolI know that function as well !

Last week when Barbara and I (yes yes ... and the hubbies) had dinner, Barbara suggested I'd count the bill ... didn't all work out that well ... had no excel with me !

LOL!! didnt do so great myself, jessika! and i was once known to be the counting-nazi!

but we did work it out.... or better the hubbies did! but i still owe you both a drink for bein late, and forgot bout it!! felt a bit embarrased when i realised it the next day... i'll make it up to you in april! (promise i wont forget this timeembarassed.gif)

Archived