The countdown-thread

jojes

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
Probably going to walk downtown Denver... I love Denver!! And my older brother might still be here which would make it even more special :)
Sounds like a nice time!
  • Subscriber

...thats the advantage of being THAT young... being able to countdown to yer b-day, and really like it too!! mine is 8 days from now, but don wanna countdown .... just cant escape the thought of it..frown.gif

• Subscriber
...thats the advantage of being THAT young... being able to countdown to yer b-day, and really like it too!! mine is 8 days from now, but don wanna countdown .... just cant escape the thought of it..frown.gif
How about me then - I#m a year old than you and in 8 days I'm going to be married to a 40 year old!!!! Arghhhh!!!!
  • Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']...thats the advantage of being THAT young... being able to countdown to yer b-day, and really like it too!! mine is 8 days from now, but don wanna countdown .... just cant escape the thought of it..
frown.gif

How about me then - I#m a year old than you and in 8 days I'm going to be married to a 40 year old!!!! Arghhhh!!!!

laugh.gif

well, talking bout bad!! that is bad!! only one thing worse than an old girl....thats an old guy!

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']...thats the advantage of being THAT young... being able to countdown to yer b-day, and really like it too!! mine is 8 days from now, but don wanna countdown .... just cant escape the thought of it..
frown.gif

laugh.gif

well, talking bout bad!! that is bad!! only one thing worse than an old girl....thats an old guy!I know it is bad - the only time that it allowed is when it is a hot irish singer who is nearly 50 - but still has it!!!!!

• Subscriber
An update !

Zhivvy going to Dublin : 4 days

Barbara & Jessika's "date" (finally !) : 13 days

Zhivvy visiting Barbara & Jessika : 55 days

Anaheim 1 gig : 113 days (Jbarnych, Janette B)

Frankfurt gig : 178 days (Zhivvy)

Hannover gig : 180 days (Zhivvy)

Vienna gig : 198 days (Zhivvy, ClaireT)

Zürich 1 gig : 210 days (Lumacy)

Paris gig : 217 days (Barbara1, Lumacy, Jojes)

Brussels 1 gig : 221 days (Barbara1, Lumacy, Jojes)

Feel free to quote and add dates, names, ... and count 1 day down every day !

yeahhhh!!!!!!i'm the first in, so got to do the countdown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!happy.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

jojes']An update !

Zhivvy going to Dublin : 4 days

Barbara & Jessika's "date" (finally !) : 13 days

Zhivvy visiting Barbara & Jessika : 55 days

Anaheim 1 gig : 113 days (Jbarnych, Janette
B)

Frankfurt gig : 178 days (Zhivvy)

Hannover gig : 180 days (Zhivvy)

Vienna gig : 198 days (Zhivvy, ClaireT)

Zürich 1 gig : 210 days (Lumacy)

Paris gig : 217 days (Barbara1, Lumacy, Jojes)

Brussels 1 gig : 221 days (Barbara1, Lumacy, Jojes)

Feel free to quote and add dates, names, ... and count 1 day down every day !

yeahhhh!!!!!!i'm the first in, so got to do the countdown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!happy.gif

Oh less than 180 days to first gig!!! Still don't know if i can wait that long!!! And less than 8 weeks til we meet too!!! 2010 is going to be a great year!happy.gif

Archived