Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
jojes

The countdown-thread

Recommended Posts

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


collectoraholic']
banana.gif
19 DAYS until Anaheim 1!!!!!
banana.gif

 

I'm excited for all of you getting to see them in less than 3 weeks. I'm ready to pop as less than 90 for me!I'll be sure to blow Bono bono_happy.gif a kiss for you when I see him, Zhiv!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='collectoraholic wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

collectoraholic']
indent]I
a kiss for you when I see him, Zhiv!

 

I'm excited for all of you getting to see them in less than 3 weeks. I'm ready to pop as less than 90 for me!

 

And let him know I'm waiting for him in Germany and Austria! And want that kiss for real!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


collectoraholic wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

collectoraholic']
banana.gif
19 DAYS until Anaheim 1!!!!!
banana.gif

 

I'm excited for all of you getting to see them in less than 3 weeks. I'm ready to pop as less than 90 for me!
I'll be sure to blow Bono 
bono_happy.gif
a kiss for you when I see him, Zhiv!

 

And let him know I'm waiting for him in Germany and Austria! And want that kiss for real!!!

 

Will do, Zhiv!  LOL!  I'll whisper it in his ear when I'm slow dancin' with him to Mysterious Ways. wink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='collectoraholic wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

collectoraholic wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

collectoraholic']
banana.gif
19 DAYS until Anaheim 1!!!!!
banana.gif

 

I'm excited for all of you getting to see them in less than 3 weeks. I'm ready to pop as less than 90 for me!
I'll be sure to blow Bono 
bono_happy.gif
a kiss for you when I see him, Zhiv!

 

And let him know I'm waiting for him in Germany and Austria! And want that kiss for real!!!

 

Will do, Zhiv!  LOL!  I'll whisper it in his ear when I'm slow dancin' with him to Mysterious Ways. wink.gif

 

I hope to hear that you were up there having that dance!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


collectoraholic wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

collectoraholic wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

collectoraholic']
banana.gif
19 DAYS until Anaheim 1!!!!!
banana.gif

 

I'm excited for all of you getting to see them in less than 3 weeks. I'm ready to pop as less than 90 for me!
I'll be sure to blow Bono 
bono_happy.gif
a kiss for you when I see him, Zhiv!

 

And let him know I'm waiting for him in Germany and Austria! And want that kiss for real!!!

 

Will do, Zhiv!  LOL!  I'll whisper it in his ear when I'm slow dancin' with him to Mysterious Ways.
wink.gif

 

I hope to hear that you were up there having that dance!!

You and me both girl, you and me both!  But I'd probably faint and miss the whole damn thing.  LOL!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='collectoraholic wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

collectoraholic wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

collectoraholic wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

collectoraholic']
banana.gif
19 DAYS until Anaheim 1!!!!!
banana.gif

 

I'm excited for all of you getting to see them in less than 3 weeks. I'm ready to pop as less than 90 for me!
I'll be sure to blow Bono 
bono_happy.gif
a kiss for you when I see him, Zhiv!

 

And let him know I'm waiting for him in Germany and Austria! And want that kiss for real!!!

 

Will do, Zhiv!  LOL!  I'll whisper it in his ear when I'm slow dancin' with him to Mysterious Ways.
wink.gif

 

I hope to hear that you were up there having that dance!!

You and me both girl, you and me both!  But I'd probably faint and miss the whole damn thing.  LOL!

 

I dream about getting on that stage - and really want too, but then I'd just look like a total dribbling fool and giggle like a 6 year old!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


collectoraholic wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

collectoraholic wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

collectoraholic wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

collectoraholic']
banana.gif
19 DAYS until Anaheim 1!!!!!
banana.gif

 

I'm excited for all of you getting to see them in less than 3 weeks. I'm ready to pop as less than 90 for me!
I'll be sure to blow Bono 
bono_happy.gif
a kiss for you when I see him, Zhiv!

 

And let him know I'm waiting for him in Germany and Austria! And want that kiss for real!!!

 

Will do, Zhiv!  LOL!  I'll whisper it in his ear when I'm slow dancin' with him to Mysterious Ways.
wink.gif

 

I hope to hear that you were up there having that dance!!

You and me both girl, you and me both!  But I'd probably faint and miss the whole damn thing.  LOL!

 

I dream about getting on that stage - and really want too, but then I'd just look like a total dribbling fool and giggle like a 6 year old!

Hee hee!  Me too Zhiv; provided I don't faint.  & I'd love for him to hand over his shades to me.  He's got plenty, so share the wealth, right?wink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hee hee!  Me too Zhiv; provided I don't faint.  & I'd love for him to hand over his shades to me.  He's got plenty, so share the wealth, right?wink.gif

That makes me laugh. I was chatting with my daughter the other day. She has no idea that we are going seeing them. And she was talking about shows and concerts. And I asked her who she would like to see - Michael Buble she said (she has a huge crush on him) so jokingly I asked her if she would like to see U2 in concert. Her answer was that it would be really cool but only if we could be at the front and Bono would get her on stage and let her wear his glasses!! Would love it if that happened!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


collectoraholic']

Hee hee!  Me too Zhiv; provided I don't faint.  & I'd love for him to hand over his shades to me.  He's got plenty, so share the wealth, right?
wink.gif

That makes me laugh. I was chatting with my daughter the other day. She has no idea that we are going seeing them. And she was talking about shows and concerts. And I asked her who she would like to see - Michael Buble she said (she has a huge crush on him) so jokingly I asked her if she would like to see U2 in concert. Her answer was that it would be really cool but only if we could be at the front and Bono would get her on stage and let her wear his glasses!! Would love it if that happened!

 

Now that would be WICKED COOL if he were to pull her up and dance with her and then give her his glasses!  But boy howdy, would Mama be jealous?! wink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He was pulling little kids up all during the Vertigo shows, but were they doing it during any of the 360 shows? I saw them in Las Vegas and the Rose Bowl, but they didn't do that . . . . . . now, I'm wondering???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...