Sign in to follow this  
jojes

The countdown-thread

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

collectoraholic wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

collectoraholic']

Hee hee!  Me too Zhiv; provided I don't faint.  & I'd love for him to hand over his shades to me.  He's got plenty, so share the wealth, right?
wink.gif

That makes me laugh. I was chatting with my daughter the other day. She has no idea that we are going seeing them. And she was talking about shows and concerts. And I asked her who she would like to see - Michael Buble she said (she has a huge crush on him) so jokingly I asked her if she would like to see U2 in concert. Her answer was that it would be really cool but only if we could be at the front and Bono would get her on stage and let her wear his glasses!! Would love it if that happened!

Now that would be WICKED COOL if he were to pull her up and dance with her and then give her his glasses!  But boy howdy, would Mama be jealous?!
wink.gif

Oh it would be one jealous Mama - but a very happy one too!! And anyone who knows my daughter will know that she would tell him that I think he is hot and that he is the real father of my daughter!! - She's a good girl she'd get me a kiss too!!
So, I see that you've properly trained her!!! Think of the scandal you could create in the papers the next day . . . Bono is father of blonde English girl . . . kisses mother on stage roll.gif

Oh, I can just read the headlines now! laugh.gifroll.giflaugh.gifroll.giflaugh.gif

U2 360 Coming to Life in Salt Lake City

Posted: May 19, 2010

By: m2 / @mattmcgee

Flatbed trucks with pieces of U2's "Claw" stage are sitting outside

Rice-Eccles Stadium in Salt Lake City tonight. The stadium grass has

been covered. All signs suggest that crews will start building The

Claw any day now, all in preparation for the restart of U2 360 on June

3rd. Greg Gunn, a fan in Salt Lake City, is posting videos from around

the stadium. Visit U2tours.com for more on that and one of his videos.

http://www.u2tours.com/news/article.src?ID=1530

WOOT!clap.gif

Wow you guys not long to go now, so excited for you, it's gonna be just h'amazinghappy.gif

Wow you guys not long to go now, so excited for you, it's gonna be just h'amazinghappy.gif

Nope, not too long now and I'm starting to go crazy! roll.gif  Just sitting here counting down the days is driving me bonkers! laugh.gif

[quote name='collectoraholic wrote:

Anjana']Wow you guys not long to go now, so excited for you, it's gonna be just h'amazing
happy.gif

Nope, not too long now and I'm starting to go crazy! roll.gif  Just sitting here counting down the days is driving me bonkers! laugh.gif

I'm starting to have the "going to the concert" dreamslaugh.gif

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

collectoraholic wrote:

Anjana']Wow you guys not long to go now, so excited for you, it's gonna be just h'amazing
happy.gif

Nope, not too long now and I'm starting to go crazy!
roll.gif
  Just sitting here counting down the days is driving me bonkers!
laugh.gif

I'm starting to have the "going to the concert" dreamslaugh.gif

Do tell, Janette! wink.gifembarassed.gif

happy.gif

I can imagine! I'm not even going and I'm getting that zingly feeling with the anticipation of it, really excited for everyone who's going and can't wait to read everyone's posts about it. Thing is you can't wait for the day to come but then you don't want it to end either! Are you going to any other gigs?

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

collectoraholic wrote:

happy.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

I can imagine! I'm not even going and I'm getting that zingly feeling with the anticipation of it, really excited for everyone who's going and can't wait to read everyone's posts about it. Thing is you can't wait for the day to come but then you don't want it to end either! Are you going to any other gigs?

Awww, very sweet for you to be excited for all of us that are going. smile.gif

I'm seeing Anaheim 1 & 2, Minneapolis and Montreal 2. banana.gif  I don't know what I'll do once Montreal 2 has come and gone. frown.gif

Janette B wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

collectoraholic wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

collectoraholic']

Hee hee!  Me too Zhiv; provided I don't faint.  & I'd love for him to hand over his shades to me.  He's got plenty, so share the wealth, right?
wink.gif

That makes me laugh. I was chatting with my daughter the other day. She has no idea that we are going seeing them. And she was talking about shows and concerts. And I asked her who she would like to see - Michael Buble she said (she has a huge crush on him) so jokingly I asked her if she would like to see U2 in concert. Her answer was that it would be really cool but only if we could be at the front and Bono would get her on stage and let her wear his glasses!! Would love it if that happened!

Now that would be WICKED COOL if he were to pull her up and dance with her and then give her his glasses!  But boy howdy, would Mama be jealous?!
wink.gif

Oh it would be one jealous Mama - but a very happy one too!! And anyone who knows my daughter will know that she would tell him that I think he is hot and that he is the real father of my daughter!! - She's a good girl she'd get me a kiss too!!
So, I see that you've properly trained her!!! Think of the scandal you could create in the papers the next day . . . Bono is father of blonde English girl . . . kisses mother on stage 
roll.gif

Oh, I can just read the headlines now! laugh.gifroll.giflaugh.gifroll.giflaugh.gif

I'm grinning at the thought of all that! Especially the kissing bit!! Going to be so disppointed if it doesn't happen (not the headlines part just the rest of it!)

Janette B wrote:

collectoraholic wrote:

happy.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

I'm starting to have the "going to the concert" dreams
laugh.gif

Do tell, Janette! wink.gifembarassed.gif

Not that exciting, LOL! Last night Bono was sending drinks to everyone, but the night before, it was an awful dream. I dreamt that we couldn't find the stadium and that we went too late after the show was over!!!