Sign in to follow this  
jojes

The countdown-thread

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

collectoraholic wrote:

Janette B wrote:

collectoraholic wrote:

Anjana']Wow you guys not long to go now, so excited for you, it's gonna be just h'amazing
happy.gif

Nope, not too long now and I'm starting to go crazy!
roll.gif
  Just sitting here counting down the days is driving me bonkers!
laugh.gif

I'm starting to have the "going to the concert" dreams
laugh.gif

Do tell, Janette!
wink.gifembarassed.gif

Not that exciting, LOL! Last night Bono was sending drinks to everyone, but the night before, it was an awful dream. I dreamt that we couldn't find the stadium and that we went too late after the show was over!!!

That's not a dream that is a nightmare!

Yes, that part was a nightmare!!! I used to have a similar dream in college when we had to go at different times to take exams. Not sure why I dreamt this, we have never been late to a show . . . unless you count the first night of Vertigo in Las Vegas when I ended up in the emergency room and missed the concert :((((( That was a living nightmare!!!

Yes, that part was a nightmare!!! I used to have a similar dream in college when we had to go at different times to take exams. Not sure why I dreamt this, we have never been late to a show . . . unless you count the first night of Vertigo in Las Vegas when I ended up in the emergency room and missed the concert :((((( That was a living nightmare!!!
That is hell!!! It must have been the veritgo tour curse. I ended up with Tuesday tickets instead of Wednesday. We had to drive from Birmingham to Manchester in rush hour traffic - and got there about 6:30 - and only had GA tickets. We were expecting to be right at the back. We managed to get pretty close to the front which were happy about. And then people began to move and we were in the right place at the right time - 200 more were allowed into the inner stage and we were there! So lucky!!!

Yes, very lucky!!!!! I was soooooo mad. When we left for the airport, I felt a little quesy, but just though it was pre-flight nerves. Next morning, I woke up and searched for coffee. I was just about to order, when I bolted back to the room and spent the entire day throwing up. My husband took me to the emergency room and they hooked me up to an IV to get some fluids back into me. Of course, then I was perfectly fine, but the concert was ending. Sooooo glad to have had tickets to the second night and it was an awesome show!!!

Yes, very lucky!!!!! I was soooooo mad. When we left for the airport, I felt a little quesy, but just though it was pre-flight nerves. Next morning, I woke up and searched for coffee. I was just about to order, when I bolted back to the room and spent the entire day throwing up. My husband took me to the emergency room and they hooked me up to an IV to get some fluids back into me. Of course, then I was perfectly fine, but the concert was ending. Sooooo glad to have had tickets to the second night and it was an awesome show!!!
Glad to hear that you made one show! I would have needed so much fluid in the hospital to replace the water from the tears!

Honestly, I just was so relieved to feel better I didn't cry about the concert. I hung my head a lot and was very quietly angry though. My husband's stupid jokes about too much drinking were really, really irritating too!!! He still thinks it's funny and I still get mad at him for it!!!

Honestly, I just was so relieved to feel better I didn't cry about the concert. I hung my head a lot and was very quietly angry though. My husband's stupid jokes about too much drinking were really, really irritating too!!! He still thinks it's funny and I still get mad at him for it!!!
Why do men always remember the none funny things? Yet never remember the really funny stuff!

He doesn't remember me feeling bad before the flight . . . . granted, I did drink too much and I'm sure it didn't help, but was definitely flu, not a hangover problem . . . . he just has a stupid sense of humor!!!

He doesn't remember me feeling bad before the flight . . . . granted, I did drink too much and I'm sure it didn't help, but was definitely flu, not a hangover problem . . . . he just has a stupid sense of humor!!!
There's a big difference between flu and a hangover and I know that it would have been flu - no sane person when risk a hangover the morning of a U2 show!

He just thinks it's funny . . . . whatever! He hasn't made the joke for a long time, but now with another show on the horizon (no, no line), I'll bet it rears it's ugly head!!!