Jump to content

The countdown-thread


jojes

Recommended Posts

  • Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:


Zhivvy
wrote:

barbara1
']will be breaking up floors, putting in new one, painting walls and renewing bedroom.... cant get out now, after being on my loves case bout it for weeks now..

Never mind .... if i do see them i will hug them for you! xx

 

 

small consolation.. but it'll have to do...eyes.gif thanx !!

I'll send you pics of me hugging them for you and then talk non stop about it in April!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:


jojes']An update !

 

Zhivvy going to Dublin :2 days

Jessika's Bday : yeah!! first date is been reached! happy B-day, jessika!!!!!!!

Barbara's Bday : 5 days & John's Bday (Zhivvy's hubby) not so great...........................

Vertigoed's Bday : 13 days

Barbara & Jessika's "date" (finally !) : 11 days

Zhivvy visiting Barbara & Jessika : 53 days

Anaheim 1 gig : 111 days (Jbarnych, Janette
B)

Frankfurt gig : 176 days (Zhivvy)

Hannover gig : 178 days (Zhivvy)

Vienna gig : 196 days (Zhivvy, ClaireT)

Zürich 1 gig : 208 days (Lumacy)

Paris gig : 215 days (Barbara1, Lumacy, Jojes)

Brussels 1 gig : 219 days (Barbara1, Lumacy, Jojes)

 

Feel free to quote and add dates, names, ... and count 1 day down every day !

 

 

So excited that I did that!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


barbara1 wrote:

jojes']An update !

 

Zhivvy going to Dublin :2 days

Jessika's Bday : yeah!! first date is been reached! happy B-day, jessika!!!!!!!

Barbara's Bday : 5 days & John's Bday (Zhivvy's hubby) not so great...........................

Vertigoed's Bday : 13 days

Barbara & Jessika's "date" (finally !) : 11 days

Zhivvy visiting Barbara & Jessika : 53 days

Anaheim 1 gig : 111 days (Jbarnych, Janette
B)

Frankfurt gig : 176 days (Zhivvy)

Hannover gig : 178 days (Zhivvy)

Vienna gig : 196 days (Zhivvy, ClaireT)

Zürich 1 gig : 208 days (Lumacy)

Paris gig : 215 days (Barbara1, Lumacy, Jojes)

Brussels 1 gig : 219 days (Barbara1, Lumacy, Jojes)

 

Feel free to quote and add dates, names, ... and count 1 day down every day !

 

 

So excited that I did that!!!!
arggg! you beat me today!! just hidin here, cause i love to hear you sing in the counting thread.....devil.gif
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

jojes']An update !

 

Zhivvy going to Dublin :2 days

Jessika's Bday : yeah!! first date is been reached! happy B-day, jessika!!!!!!!

Barbara's Bday : 5 days & John's Bday (Zhivvy's hubby) not so great...........................

Vertigoed's Bday : 13 days

Barbara & Jessika's "date" (finally !) : 11 days

Zhivvy visiting Barbara & Jessika : 53 days

Anaheim 1 gig : 111 days (Jbarnych, Janette
B)

Frankfurt gig : 176 days (Zhivvy)

Hannover gig : 178 days (Zhivvy)

Vienna gig : 196 days (Zhivvy, ClaireT)

Zürich 1 gig : 208 days (Lumacy)

Paris gig : 215 days (Barbara1, Lumacy, Jojes)

Brussels 1 gig : 219 days (Barbara1, Lumacy, Jojes)

 

Feel free to quote and add dates, names, ... and count 1 day down every day !

 

 

So excited that I did that!!!!
arggg! you beat me today!! just hidin here, cause i love to hear you sing in the counting thread.....devil.gif

 

Oh you really don't want me to sing!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber
Thanks for the Bday wishes all !

wel, I'm so glad that some of the days mentioned in the countdown are coming nearer !

yes thurday's almost here - be on a plane wooshing through the sky!! (well for 1/2 hour!)
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

Anaheim!!!! Hmmmm . . . . must count how many days though!!!
As of today (2/15/10) it is 3 Months, 3 Weeks & 1 Day until Anaheim 1!  WOOT! 

 

3 Months, 3 Weeks & 2 Days until Anaheim 2!  WOOT!

 

4 Months, 1 Week & 5 Days until Minneapolis!  WOOT!

 

5 Months, 2 Days until Montreal 2!  WOOT!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

[quote name='collectoraholic wrote:


Janette B']Anaheim!!!! Hmmmm . . . . must count how many days though!!!

As of today (2/15/10) it is 3 Months, 3 Weeks & 1 Day until Anaheim 1!  WOOT! 

 

3 Months, 3 Weeks & 2 Days until Anaheim 2!  WOOT!

 

4 Months, 1 Week & 5 Days until Minneapolis!  WOOT!

 

5 Months, 2 Days until Montreal 2!  WOOT!

 

 

cant wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! first off -U2 concerts and second- winter will be over !!!!!!!!! whooaaaaaaaa

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

[quote name='deannamarieu2 wrote:


collectoraholic wrote:

Janette B']Anaheim!!!! Hmmmm . . . . must count how many days though!!!

As of today (2/15/10) it is 3 Months, 3 Weeks & 1 Day until Anaheim 1!  WOOT! 

 

3 Months, 3 Weeks & 2 Days until Anaheim 2!  WOOT!

 

4 Months, 1 Week & 5 Days until Minneapolis!  WOOT!

 

5 Months, 2 Days until Montreal 2!  WOOT!

 

 

cant wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! first off -U2 concerts and second- winter will be over !!!!!!!!! whooaaaaaaaa

Exactly...Ex-Ac-Tly!banana.gifclap.gifthumbsup.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

An update !

 

Zhivvy going to Dublin :1 days

Jessika's Bday : yeah!! first date is been reached! happy B-day, jessika!!!!!!!

Barbara's Bday : 4 days & John's Bday (Zhivvy's hubby) not so great...........................

Vertigoed's Bday : 12 days

Barbara & Jessika's "date" (finally !) : 10 days

Zhivvy visiting Barbara & Jessika : 52 days

Anaheim 1 gig : 110 days (Jbarnych, Janette B, Collectoraholic)

Anaheim 2 gig : 111 days (Collectoraholic)

Minneapolis gig: 130 days(Collectoraholic)

Montreal 2 gig: 151 days (Collectoraholic)

Frankfurt gig : 175 days (Zhivvy)

Hannover gig : 177 days (Zhivvy)

Vienna gig : 195 days (Zhivvy, ClaireT)

Zürich 1 gig : 207 days (Lumacy)

Paris gig : 214 days (Barbara1, Lumacy, Jojes)

Brussels 1 gig : 218 days (Barbara1, Lumacy, Jojes)

 

Feel free to quote and add dates, names, ... and count 1 day down every day !

 

Just updated for 16th Feb.

Added your dates and name too Collectoraholic, Deannamarie - would have added you too but wasn't sure which ones you were at!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...