please stay a child somewhere in your heart

U2LAWoman

• Subscriber

Anyone besides me(I'm gonna borrow "wierdo alert" from Anjana)still do childish things...and I don't mean pick your nose or suck your thumb kind of thing. I mean..exhibit childlike behavior as in going to McDonalds and buying happy meals...lol....coloring on coloring books...playing on etch-a-sketches, magna doodle, connect four..jump rope, play with chalk, ride the merry go round. Play with bubbles, or play-dough..lol I still do, and I am not verily ashamed. laugh.gif 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

jbarnych']Legos and Mad Libs are 2 of my favorite things. Oh, and I still watch Sesame Street from time to time.
smile.gif

What are Mad Libs? I love Sesame Street too. The Muppets are my all-time favorites..wocka..wocka. Mad Libs are great fun. It is a book of funny little stories where you fill in the blanks. You are told what part of speech (noun, verb, adjective, etc.) to use. Once all the blanks are filled in, you read what you have. It usually leaves me in tears from laughing so hard. You play with friends. It's more fun that way. You also don't know what the story is until you have finished filling in the missing parts. If you go into any bookstore, you should be able to find them in with the children's books.

• Subscriber

...mhh....you mean like building sandcastles...collecting seashells.... swinging....picking fieldflowers on a lovely summerday....following butterflies through the garden.... running and jumping when walking the dogs in the orchard...

that kinda stuff?? yep....then im a child in my heart! and lovin it