please stay a child somewhere in your heart

U2LAWoman

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
i love some of the old kids tv programmes like the clangers,bagpuss,the herbs and mr benn (or is this showing my age,but have to watch them when i,m on my own)lol xx
I have a bagpuss!!!! He was cool!

...mhh....you mean like building sandcastles...collecting seashells.... swinging....picking fieldflowers on a lovely summerday....following butterflies through the garden.... running and jumping when walking the dogs in the orchard...

that kinda stuff?? yep....then im a child in my heart! and lovin it

I love all of those things, exactly! I love the water, esp. the ocean too...at the beach i act like a little kid, often breaking out a joyful cartwheel or twosmile.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy']Jumping in puddles!

oohh, thats a good one, zhivvy! do ya jump into piles of autumm leaves too? Love it!!

love the leaves too! and making snowballs! and i love dr seus stories.....horton hears a who!! is my fav. and also love the grinch who stole xmas...and disney: monsters & co  and the emperor's new groove....

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

oohh, thats a good one, zhivvy! do ya jump into piles of autumm leaves too? Love it!!

love the leaves too! and making snowballs! and i love dr seus stories.....horton hears a who!! is my fav. and also love the grinch who stole xmas...and disney: monsters & co  and the emperor's new groove....

great, me too, and The Lion King, is a movie with a message for anyone, regardless of age!

• Subscriber

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

love the leaves too! and making snowballs! and i love dr seus stories.....
horton hears a who!!
is my fav. and also love 
the grinch who stole xmas
...and disney:
monsters & co 
and 
the emperor's new groove....

great, me too, and The Lion King, is a movie with a message for anyone, regardless of age!

Ok, sad English literature teacher trivia - did you know that the story of thr Lion King is pretty much the plot of Hamlet?