please stay a child somewhere in your heart

U2LAWoman

• Subscriber

Sitting here and thinking back on my last class - I relaised that one of teh reasons why I became a teacher is because I never need to leave high school, so i will always have a little bit of the teenage child within me.

It's made me smile thinking that!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
i know an english teacher, and she likes writing her name and messages on walls, road-signs and so on....hows that for feeling like a teenager!?
Funny, I think there are pictures somewhere about this. Nothing like getting caught in the act! What's next for the english teacher?! Is she going to skip school, take a trip to Universal Studios, Hollywood...or take a ride to the beach with her friends.....naaah..she won't do that, she might get caught!! eyes.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

barbara1']i know an english teacher, and she likes writing her name and messages on walls, road-signs and so on....hows that for feeling like a teenager!?

Funny, I think there are pictures somewhere about this. Nothing like getting caught in the act! What's next for the english teacher?! Is she going to skip school, take a trip to Universal Studios, Hollywood...or take a ride to the beach with her friends.....naaah..she won't do that, she might get caught!! eyes.gif

Now, which English teacher could this be? (*Zhivvy rushes off to change Avi pic and delete photos from profile*!)

I did once skip school for a U2 concert!  - Told the kids and the head I was sick! Confessed on the last day of term though - but only to the kids.

If there was a beach nearby I'd be there - lol! 

And the graffitti etc... was in the name of art and being the teenage rebel which is still inside me. And my crush on Bono is as bad as when I was 17!! If not worse - so it is his fault!!

And BTW - I do seem to remember receving a text from Belgium on saturday morning asking me to write her name too!!! - wonder who that could have been? tongue.gif