U2 owe me nothing... but I'm looking for more

sugrue

• Subscriber

I've put this up on on the other Forum too so...

Sorry this is where I get political kinda!!! I am a happy camper... dont get me wrong... but I know DEEP down even with the best of intentions of saving or getting a loan I probably wont see U2 LIVE this year! God knows I will hear them! (PLS GOD)  Was hopiNg Germany but my Brother is getting married so getting old and got other stuff happening i'm going to be up listening to shows through somebodys mobile phone again! But I would like to see dddddddd  BAND come back here!

U2 owe me nothing!!! Absolutely NOTHING!!!!!!!! Years of enjoyment-yep I paid for a lot of it- but like people say money cant buy everything and I reckon I probably owe U2 more than they will ever owe me!!! Nobody has ever shoved me towards U2- I go there by choice!!! BUT I dont want to push anyone towards this BUT... What I would really like to see is U2 on here in the EXCLUSIVE capacity!!! I want the Band to come on U2.COM and give  us an exclusive Q&A and maybe a couple of tunes..YEP I am selfish! I will back this band through TIC N THIN so I'm asking you to do so too... I am willing to hold up a camera in the studio if needs be...I want U2 to come here to U2.COM! If you agree pls add to this post!!!

• Subscriber

That would be really great if the band made an "appearance" here on U2.com. I feel the same as you. I come here willingly and spend my money on the music and concerts willingly, but I do not feel as if the band owes me anything. I do think that it would be nice if they did come on here as a special thing for all of us here.

I also hope that you do get a chance to see them this year. smile.gif

• Subscriber
the zoo is boring without any u2 movement thats fore sure. god knows what it will be like when they retire!
Retire???? They can't retire, I'm looking forwardstor the 2030 hip-replacement tour!!