Salt Lake City??

jackie_llopis

Why'd they add Salt Lake City as the final date and make it the first?

It's funny when you think about it, added last, but to be played first! :)

The only thing that's a downer, is that some of the people who got

tickets to the California show thought that it would be opening night, and now it's not. But its great that Salt Lake City was added because more people get the opportunity to see them (I'm gonna try and go to the Salt Lake City show now!!! happy.gif)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
Why'd they add Salt Lake City as the final date and make it the first? It's funny when you think about it, added last, but to be played first. The only thing that's a downer, is that some of the people who got tickets to the California show thought that it would be opening night, and now it's not. What do you all think??

i'm not speculating on opening or closingnites, jackie... couldnt care less, just happy to experience the concerts!!

• Subscriber

I was a bit surprised actually . . . I don't remember any rumors of SLC, so that kind of just sneaked in. I still think that they will go to Asia, S.Amer., etc. later on another leg. I guess it would have been kind of cool if Anaheim was the first show, but I'm with Barbara on just being happy to see them!

• Subscriber

didnt u2's manager confirm that the tour would start in may in mexico city to usa today?

It does say on the main page that its that last north american date to be added so theres still a chance mexico could be added.

Mexico is part of North America, so unless someone goofed on their geography when making that announcement on the News Page...