Salt Lake City??

jackie_llopis

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
Another leg? Unless they launch a new album, it seems kind of pointless...(fingers crossed!!)
They've done it before . . . a couple legs in Europe and N. America, then a leg south of the equator . . . not so unusual for U2.

WTF!!! Are you f***ing serious!!! What the Hell about Boston!!?? I wasted my money re-newing early, don't even need those stupid pre-sale codes cuz I'm not going to this leg of the tour. I'm f***ing pissed now!! This is like a slap in the face to us Boston fans here! We got snubbed on this leg. Come on U2!! :(

• Subscriber

[quote name='collectoraholic wrote:

chriswba']didnt u2's manager confirm that the tour would start in may in mexico city to usa today?

It does say on the main page that its that last north american date to be added so theres still a chance mexico could be added.

Mexico is part of North America, so unless someone goofed on their geography when making that announcement on the News Page...

It's an extremely common mistake to equate North America to the USA only. So not to add fuel to the fire but there is the possibility that when they put this is the last date for North America for the 360 tour on the home page that it could be referring to the US only. It certainly wouldn't be the first time this site made that mistake. But I would not count on them adding any more dates this year though. Notice the announcement didn't say that ALL the tour dates for the 360 tour have been announced. Only that Europe and North America are done. wink.gif

Whatever. They just keep adding in more and more shows and claim that all shows have been announced then announce more. I can't keep track of any of it. I'm not going anyways. I think my U2 days are over. I'm just not motivated by anything anymore, which is kinda scary when I think about it. U2 could always get me up off my ass, not anymore. I don't even wanna surf anymore. This past year has taken its toll on me. I'm just so down on everything. I wish they would quit yanking everyone around, they might play, no, they're not. It's stupid now.

• Subscriber
Damn it! Not that I don't want SLC to have a concert, but to add it this late and make it the FIRST one of this next leg...Damn It! I wanted to be @ the first show. Yup, I'm crying in my beer over this one. *sigh*

i feel the same way. im still happy to be at the show in anaheim anyway  but i thought it was the first show. oh well.....

• Subscriber

I was surprised to hear that Anaheim will not be the first stop on the North American leg. That's okay, though. It's a chance for more people to get to see them. I do think that I'm going to try to go to this show. I still have one presale code available for one ticket, and I've always wanted to travel outside my local area to see the band. I hope to see whoever's going in Salt Lake City!