Salt Lake City??

jackie_llopis

I was surprised to hear that Anaheim will not be the first stop on the North American leg. That's okay, though. It's a chance for more people to get to see them. I do think that I'm going to try to go to this show. I still have one presale code available for one ticket, and I've always wanted to travel outside my local area to see the band. I hope to see whoever's going in Salt Lake City!

yeah I really want to go to the Salt Lake City show too now...but it would be hard for me to go to the very first show on the tour and not be able to go to any of the others as the tour moves along. Like I went to a show in October last year and it was one of the very last few shows, so it wasn't bad getting out of the "u2 tour mode" lol so now I gotta decide if Im gonna try and get tickets for Salt Lake City show or Denver...hmmm...

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I went to the first N.A. show in Chicago and many that went to both shows there said the second was by far the best. Although I am still freaking out that they are coming to SLC and playing basically in my backyard, (I live a block away from Rice Eccles Stadium) the Anaheim show will still be amazing. Yes, there is a buzz about where the first show is and being there for it but EVERY show is an amazing experience and hopefully the title of "first show" or "second show", etc, won't take away from that experience.

• Subscriber

[quote name='jackie_llopis wrote:

jbarnych']I was surprised to hear that Anaheim will not be the first stop on the North American leg. That's okay, though. It's a chance for more people to get to see them. I do think that I'm going to try to go to this show. I still have one presale code available for one ticket, and I've always wanted to travel outside my local area to see the band. I hope to see whoever's going in Salt Lake City!

yeah I really want to go to the Salt Lake City show too now...but it would be hard for me to go to the very first show on the tour and not be able to go to any of the others as the tour moves along. Like I went to a show in October last year and it was one of the very last few shows, so it wasn't bad getting out of the "u2 tour mode" lol so now I gotta decide if Im gonna try and get tickets for Salt Lake City show or Denver...hmmm...

thumbsup.gif

• Subscriber
The only thing that's a downer, is that some of the people who got

tickets to the California show thought that it would be opening night, and now it's not.

I had a similar thing happen in Europe - I bought tickets to Frankfurt expecting it to be the first show of the leg, but then they added Turino...

and least I'm sure they won't change the last show though :D

• Subscriber

Hey everyone,

I'm a lowly "free" U2.com subscriber.  I was wondering if anyone had a presale code they would be willing to part with for the SLC show!  If so, could you PM me or send an email to pileorubbish@gmail.com?  I would love you forever!