We Miss You BC

vertigoed

• Subscriber
i just like to say, i did not know bout him being in here before or using aliases... i didnt know bout him being banned in the past. we had lots of fun and we girls knew he made up the stories...he said so himself... but we played along because us girls like some mystery&make believe now & then...and i dont know bout any abusement... i'm just here to talk with my friends and have a laugh ...

if this member has broken board-rules, its only right he gets banned... i wont even try discussing that decision!

i just hope everything stays like it is in the zoo, cause i like the threads and being able to  discuss all these different subjects...and i agree that rules should be followed by any member, paid or free!

of course everyone understood that it was made up ... but as Barbara said : we're in here to have a laugh.

Of course it's great that you can sometimes post more serious things here if you want to, but it's mostly about laughing and kidding around !

But as said before ... when you get in here you have to follow the rules ... if you don't you have to be aware of the consequences !

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
c'mon now. It was obvious from day one this person had been banned from the site.

Since I don't chat privately about other members I'm going to assume most of you knew he was someone who had been Banned previously. The tale about the abusive ex wife dying was the most overboard piece of fiction I've read on a message board.He gets top honors for that story.

Sure there had been been some fun to be had and i'm sorry anyone who participated or knew the person is going to miss him for a short while..but you had to know it was all BS...right????

I knew there was a lot of made up stories, at least the portions I read (couldn't keep up and did not read most), but I really didn't know this was someone previously kicked off . . . there was speculation though . . . and I don't know who webeida (however it's spelled) or why he/she was asked to leave and I also do not question it!

I'm very sad about this.

Like you I knew he was making up stories ! We knew, we are not stupid.

I respect too the rules of the site but I will always make quetion to anyone if I need to.

But al of this deleting thing I don't like and I will say it. At least you have to explain to us your decision because we are having sort of relationship with the person. This kind of deleting sounds like Big brother to me.

Sorry BW, I'm just saying my thoughts, nothing against you or anyone working in the site

Sorry to say that I agrree with what BW has done here! I run a forum and if I kept telling someone that they are braking the rules and they didn't listen i'd get rid also the same with if they came back with a new name! At the end of the day rules are there for a reason no matter how much it sucks!

As for deleting maybe it's down to the fact that threds kept changing some much!?

• Subscriber

Fuck me I'm disappointed I thought bonoschin had made a comeback??

LOL! No one here knows who that is... or was, for sure, Gibbo.

I think I know who it was. The writing style was pretty obvious. Especially when the thread titles started changing.

[quote name='bigwave wrote:

nazhira wrote:

bigwave']
Mr All innocent otherwise known as webeida was banned for repeatedly ignoring forum rules, using threatening behaviour and language and dissing mods, i.e me.

If this persists then the free forums will be changed to only allow moderated posts to show

i.e. - we check each and every one before they get through.

Its up to you folks, if thats how you want it, I am sure its not.

Sorry BW, exactly what are you saying about this guy breaking the forum rules ? Did He offend someone ???

I ask this because I think this is a very free place, we can discuss about politics, religion, love,sex, whatever without any problems.....Since I met this guy he wasn't disrespectfull at all ????

Many of this persons posts were removed, as being against the TOS -  that's why you don't see those, also a previously banned member is not allowed to rejoin under another name (which is what has happened here - in this case under many names)

Interestingly, Bigwave posted this defamatory post about webeida (aka bandcompletely, aka humptydumpty) AFTER he was banned.  It's a cunning trick because it allows a moderator to justify their position without providing proof and without the risk of receiving a defensive response from the accused.

Let's go down through what bigwave stated:

Mr All innocent otherwise known as webeida was banned for repeatedly ignoring forum rules, using threatening behaviour and language and dissing mods, i.e me.

Mr all innocent is all innocent until proven otherwise.

Webeida has never ignored forum rules.  He read the "house rules" and he is confused as to which rules exactly he broke.  Bigwave has stopped very short of being clear on this.

Webeida has been quoted as using threatening behaviour and language.  There are a huge number of users on here that have been in contact with webeida, both through thread posts, and private messages. None have ever witnessed treathening behavious and language from him.  Bigwave, again, has provided no proof.

Webeida is guilty of dissing a mod, only because that mod has been disabling the use of this forum for that user for no clear and defined reason.  Webeida was banned from this forum as a paid user without any reason whatsover and without a refund for the remainder of the subscription fee that had not elapsed.

Many of this persons posts were removed, as being against the TOS -  that's why you don't see those, also a previously banned member is not allowed to rejoin under another name (which is what has happened here - in this case under many names)

Many of this persons posts were NOT removed, as being against the TOS.  This is a blatant lie.  Webeida always deleted his own posts and sometimes whole threads.  The moderators know this but they would like you to think that they are in full control and that it was they who deleted this user's many posts. 

That's THE REAL REASON why you don't see those. 

It's true a previously banned member is not allowed to rejoin under another name.  This has happened here because webeida was banned for no justifiable reason. Webeida would like to know the REAL reason, not the baseless reasons provided above. 

Bigwave concludes that webeida has returned under many names.  Webeida returned as bandcompletely because he was banned completely for no reason.  subsequently webeida was banned as bandcompletely, again for no reason and so created another username was created: humptydumpty.  He was subsequently banned as humptydumpty without any basis other than what bigwave stated above.

Believe what you wish but the truth is only found in evidence.  No evidence, no truth.  Webeida's evidence is found in his posts and his interaction with fellow users.  Where is bigwave's evidence?

nazhira wrote:

bigwave']

If this persists then the free forums will be changed to only allow moderated posts to show

Sorry BW, exactly what are you saying about this guy breaking the forum rules ? Did He offend someone ???

I ask this because I think this is a very free place, we can discuss about politics, religion, love,sex, whatever without any problems.....Since I met this guy he wasn't disrespectfull at all ????

Interestingly, Bigwave posted this defamatory post about webeida (aka bandcompletely, aka humptydumpty) AFTER he was banned.  It's a cunning trick because it allows a moderator to justify their position without providing proof and without the risk of receiving a defensive response from the accused.

Webeida has never ignored forum rules.  He read the "house rules" and he is confused as to which rules exactly he broke.  Bigwave has stopped very short of being clear on this.

Webeida has been quoted as using threatening behaviour and language.  There are a huge number of users on here that have been in contact with webeida, both through thread posts, and private messages. None have ever witnessed treathening behavious and language from him.  Bigwave, again, has provided no proof.

Webeida is guilty of dissing a mod, only because that mod has been disabling the use of this forum for that user for no clear and defined reason.  Webeida was banned from this forum as a paid user without any reason whatsover and without a refund for the remainder of the subscription fee that had not elapsed.

Many of this persons posts were NOT removed, as being against the TOS.  This is a blatant lie.  Webeida always deleted his own posts and sometimes whole threads.  The moderators know this but they would like you to think that they are in full control and that it was they who deleted this user's many posts. 

It's true a previously banned member is not allowed to rejoin under another name.  This has happened here because webeida was banned for no justifiable reason. Webeida would like to know the REAL reason, not the baseless reasons provided above. 

Bigwave concludes that webeida has returned under many names.  Webeida returned as bandcompletely because he was banned completely for no reason.  subsequently webeida was banned as bandcompletely, again for no reason and so created another username was created: humptydumpty.  He was subsequently banned as humptydumpty without any basis other than what bigwave stated above.

Believe what you wish but the truth is only found in evidence.  No evidence, no truth.  Webeida's evidence is found in his posts and his interaction with fellow users.  Where is bigwave's evidence?

nazhira wrote:

bigwave wrote:

HumptyDumpty']Thanks for missing me people.  Naz was the first to figure out who I was.  Her response to my poem below said it all.  I love it Naz.  I can't respond to you via PM through this (I think they have limited this account because they are not sure). 

But let's be clear on a few things:

I am not Bonoschin.  I am not Soda.  I am not Mr. Fly.  I am not any user who ever singled anyone out another and abused them.... except for bigwave ... because he always deletes me without any explanation ... and I assume that is because he too, thinks I am one of the aforementioned users.

bandcompletely is signing out.  being banned is one thing.  being banned constantly for no reason is another.

I expect this user name to be deleted shortly after i post this.

Enjoy Forum 75 on your own folks.

My notoriety fueled your imaginations.  Keep using your imaginations ... it creates the greatest stories!

humptydumpty

aka bandcompletely

aka
webeida

This was deleted so... just posting it again.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Webeida has been accused of using threatening behaviour and language.  There are a huge number of users on here that have been in contact with webeida both through thread posts and private messages and have never received a threat of any sort from him.  Bigwave, again, has provided no proof.

Webeida is guilty of dissing a mod, only because that mod has been disabling the use of this forum for that user for no clear and defined reason.  Webeida was banned from this forum as a paid user without any reason whatsover and without a refund for the remainder of the subscription fee for the period of time that had not elapsed.

Bigwave goes on to state:

Many of this persons posts were NOT removed, as being against the TOS.  This is a blatant lie.  Webeida always deleted his own posts and sometimes whole threads.  Bigwave knows this but he would like you to think that they are in full control and that it was they who deleted this user's many posts. 

It's true, a previously banned member is not allowed to rejoin under another nameThis has happened here because webeida was banned for no justifiable reason. Webeida would like to know the REAL reason, not the baseless reasons provided above. 

Bigwave concludes that webeida has returned under many names.  Webeida returned as bandcompletely because he was banned completely for no reason.  Subsequently, webeida was banned as bandcompletely, again for no reason.  Therefore, he created another username: humptydumpty.  He was subsequently banned as humptydumpty without any basis other than what bigwave stated above.

Believe what you wish but the truth is only found in evidence.  No evidence, no truth.  Webeida's evidence is found in his posts and his interaction with fellow users.  Where is bigwave's evidence?  He just deletes the truth.