We Miss You BC

vertigoed

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana']I bet he'll be back under another username one day, he's a mysterious master of disguise methinks, I would hazard a guess that BC really meant "Big Celebrity' but who I wonder.....?

MMmmmm I wonder? although we did specualte that with him many times and he always denied it rather strongly ...

Maybe too strongly

...and the mystery continous....

we'll be very suspicious with every 'new' member comin in here to fool around with us crazy chicks....

A new member called Humpty Dumpty has joined - do you think BC had a great fall and we need to put him back together again? 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
BC apprenlty was a guy called Jay and I know this as he sent me a pm!

Sorry to crush your illusions that Bono or anyone else from the band has time to spout such stuff!

kinda sucks that he's now a Former Member

But it is more fun to speculate lol!!!! Hope you're having fun in Stoke!

• Subscriber
Not in stoke tomorrow I will be was in Yorkshire for a few days wish i hadn't sigh but that's another story!

and if Bono was on this forum i'm sure he'd come up with some fantastical name not band compleatly!

But maybe he avioded the fantastical name so we wouldn't think it was him - or something like that - not very good at these conspiracy theory ideas!

Sorry that Yorkshire wasn't too good

• Subscriber
has BC gone??????.Mick I can DEFO assure you he WASNT  Mr Fly........smile.gif

hey Badgirl, yes it looks like he has disppeared into the sunset. Disabled profile, not on friends lists anymore etc... we are sending out search parties soon!