We Miss You BC

vertigoed

• Subscriber
and thats the one who started a poetic thread?! hey! could be on to something here!!!

but what you girls mean 'former member'? is that what it says? that means he cancelled his membership all together, or what?

I saw humpty dumpty and had that same thought! But his poem didn't read in hte same way as BC's did -completely different style of writing - so would surprised if it was the same person

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

has BC gone??????.Mick I can DEFO assure you he WASNT  Mr Fly........smile.gif

I dunno Mary, the name Band Completely would be fitting for someone who was banned completely. and BCs posts were always four feet long like a certain Fly that used to come herewink02.gif

Could it be that he just stopped being a miserable bastard and turned into a happy-go-luucky-ladies-man?laugh.gif

• Subscriber
after all you're the english-teacher... i must admit i didnt check that thread.... english poetry too hard for me...

I could be wrong, and don't want to offend HD on his poem which is a very good one, but BC has a certain way of writing, even his prose was very poetic and his poems where much better than what i read in the other thread (once again HD - not meaning to offend if you read this)

• Subscriber

[quote name='mick james wrote:

badgirl56']has BC gone??????.Mick I can DEFO assure you he WASNT  Mr Fly........
smile.gif

I dunno Mary, the name Band Completely would be fitting for someone who was banned completely. and BCs posts were always four feet long like a certain Fly that used to come herewink02.gif

Could it be that he just stopped being a miserable bastard and turned into a happy-go-luucky-ladies-man?laugh.gif

That's some turn around eek.gif but, is possible in some kind of alternative universe, I suppose.

Thanks for missing me people.  Naz was the first to figure out who I was.  Her response to my poem below said it all.  I love it Naz.  I can't respond to you via PM through this (I think they have limited this account because they are not sure). 

But let's be clear on a few things:

I am not Bonoschin.  I am not Soda.  I am not Mr. Fly.  I am not any user who ever singled anyone out another and abused them.... except for bigwave ... because he always deletes me without any explanation ... and I assume that is because he too, thinks I am one of the aforementioned users.

bandcompletely is signing out.  being banned is one thing.  being banned constantly for no reason is another.

I expect this user name to be deleted shortly after i post this.

Enjoy Forum 75 on your own folks.

My notoriety fueled your imaginations.  Keep using your imaginations ... it creates the greatest stories!

humptydumpty

aka bandcompletely

aka webeida