We Miss You BC

vertigoed

• Subscriber
Thanks for missing me people.  Naz was the first to figure out who I was.  Her response to my poem below said it all.  I love it Naz.  I can't respond to you via PM through this (I think they have limited this account because they are not sure). 

But let's be clear on a few things:

I am not Bonoschin.  I am not Soda.  I am not Mr. Fly.  I am not any user who ever singled anyone out another and abused them.... except for bigwave ... because he always deletes me without any explanation ... and I assume that is because he too, thinks I am one of the aforementioned users.

bandcompletely is signing out.  being banned is one thing.  being banned constantly for no reason is another.

I expect this user name to be deleted shortly after i post this.

Enjoy Forum 75 on your own folks.

My notoriety fueled your imaginations.  Keep using your imaginations ... it creates the greatest stories!

humptydumpty

aka bandcompletely

aka webeida

Glad to hear that you are well, and as you can see yuo are clearly loved in here!!! But did prefer your poems as BC lol!!! Hope to see you around!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Thanks for missing me people.  Naz was the first to figure out who I was.  Her response to my poem below said it all.  I love it Naz.  I can't respond to you via PM through this (I think they have limited this account because they are not sure). 

I am not Bonoschin.  I am not Soda.  I am not Mr. Fly.  I am not any user who ever singled anyone out another and abused them.... except for bigwave ... because he always deletes me without any explanation ... and I assume that is because he too, thinks I am one of the aforementioned users.

bandcompletely is signing out.  being banned is one thing.  being banned constantly for no reason is another.

My notoriety fueled your imaginations.  Keep using your imaginations ... it creates the greatest stories!

humptydumpty

aka bandcompletely

aka webeida

ah Webby, of course! 

Take care mate.

humptydumpty

aka bandcompletely

aka webeida

Hi dear friend ! Hi you've been doing ?

We all missed you here

• Subscriber

humptydumpty

aka bandcompletely

aka webeida

this is so twilight, what is happening?? why does anyone , and bw outta all, wanna delete you.... i never saw nothing wrong in your posts?? besides a bit of foolin around, but it was us girls speculating at your identity...

• Subscriber

humptydumpty

aka bandcompletely

aka webeida

Hope you'll be able to stick around ")))))) You're quite fun and charming wink.gif

• Subscriber

humptydumpty

aka bandcompletely

aka webeida

you were funny when you were Webbie.you were funny when you were BC....ALWAYS keep that SOH!thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif