Jump to content

We Miss You BC


vertigoed
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Subscriber

[quote name='mick james wrote:


barbara1']okay, no free side....not like us...we like both sides...

btw; you 're so close mick....accept the color of my hair...
smile.gif

lol,

 

my dear ol Mum reminded me of Marge on a daily basisroll.gif

 

(((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))).you know why Mick .hope you got through it ok ...........xxxx

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber

[quote name='badgirl56 wrote:


mick james']
�

 

we're cool in our own way.... like Marge

roll.gifroll.gifThis was Lady Ga Ga on the Brits tonight!.......roll.gifroll.gif

Reminds me of my 'amazing' dance routines!!! I know how to work a club!!!

 

  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber

[quote name='badgirl56 wrote:


mick james wrote:

barbara1']okay, no free side....not like us...we like both sides...

btw; you 're so close mick....accept the color of my hair...
smile.gif

lol,

 

my dear ol Mum reminded me of Marge on a daily basis
roll.gif

 

(((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))).you know why Mick .hope you got through it ok ...........xxxx

 

((((((((((((Mary)))))))))))) 

 

alright you lot, have a great day/night!  I'm moving house in a few days, so boxes to pack, and dust to inhale.

See y'all soon!roll.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


badgirl56 wrote:

mick james']
�

 

we're cool in our own way.... like Marge

roll.gifroll.gif

This was Lady Ga Ga on the Brits tonight!.......
roll.gifroll.gif

Reminds me of my 'amazing' dance routines!!! I know how to work a club!!!

 

��

 

lookin forward to see that one!! counting down.....   laugh.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber

[quote name='mick james wrote:


badgirl56 wrote:

mick james wrote:

barbara1']okay, no free side....not like us...we like both sides...

btw; you 're so close mick....accept the color of my hair...
smile.gif

lol,

 

my dear ol Mum reminded me of Marge on a daily basis
roll.gif

 

(((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))).you know why Mick .hope you got through it ok ...........xxxx

 

((((((((((((Mary)))))))))))) 

 

alright you lot, have a great day/night!  I'm moving house in a few days, so boxes to pack, and dust to inhale.

See y'all soon!roll.gif

 

 

i know how it feels! not moving, but renovating... so everything from 2nd floor in boxes too....and lot off dust...sigh...

 

take care!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...