with or withoutU2360 Mexico waaaa!!!

interu2005

Please I just wanna know if you will come to Mexico this year (mmm...probably no) or next, only YES or NO (no more information), please, because I have to decide (and obviosly many many mexican fans):

- IF CONTINUE WAITING FOR YOU

- OR TO SPEND A LOT OF MONEY TO TRAVEL TO U.S. OR CANADA

PLEASE WE WANNA BE PART OF THIS MADNESS, BE PART OF THE BIGGEST SHOW EVER!!!

Like THE RAMONES said: " I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES"

Yes please we only need "yes" or "not", we don´t need more information and then chose: wait or go to another country (damm!!!, I will have to sell my kidney). Please come back and we´ll give you the best nights of your lives, oh yes! THE BEST !!! "the claw" will be ours.

Understand:

Our Love is Biiiig, is Biggeeeeer than Us. Please, Please!, Please!!

• 1 month later...

Please answer if you will come to Mexico, only YES or NO.

Understand there are many who don´t have much money, and we need to know if traveling to the U.S. or Canada to see you or wait for you.

AND OTHER AS I DON´T HAVE MONEY TO SEE YOU IN ANOTHER COUNTRY AND WE CAN ONLY WAIT.

WE DON´T WANT TO SEE THE 360 ° TOUR AS THE ELEVATION TOUR... ON DVD, NOOOOOOO PLEASE!!!!!!!

PLEASE BIGWAVE, BAJAGILR, SOMEONE.

WHY, WHY, Why do other countries like Ireland you respond immediately?

Is because Mexico, or Brasil, or Chile, are not important to you?...
I think not.

Bono shouted at Rose Bowl: "¡¡VIVA MÉXICO!!"

ONLY YES OR NO, WE DON´T NEED MORE INFORMATION

• Subscriber

Want some cheese with your whine?

Just becauase they are not coming to Mexico (at least this year) doesn't mean you are not important to them, alright?

Consider yourself lucky that you've had ALL but one tour in the last 20 years come your way. There are countries, there are regions where U2 have never played in their whole life, so I think you can survive not having them play your country for the 2nd time on the last 20 years. Russia, for example, only this year is having its first and only U2 show since the beginning of time. Does this mean they didn't give a shit about them before? The whole of Asia and Africa has had only a handful of shows, and there are plenty of countries around the planet where U2 have never played.

Next time you start with your "U2 doesn't care about Mexico" BS, think of how lucky you've been before.