What music are you listening to Prt 2

123love

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Julie419']This Time - Jonathan Rhys Meyers

you mean this real hot irish guy can sing too??? WOW! i'm gonna search this one on youtube!!

found it!! and i saw this movie!! that is, my love watched it some time ago... i fell asleep... its the movie in which robin williams reminded me of Bono (or of dr roberts, in fact..) i was very tired and only saw beginning and than the ending again.... such ashame cause i think jonathan is very cute...ohwell.gif

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Julie419']This Time - Jonathan Rhys Meyers

you mean this real hot irish guy can sing too??? WOW! i'm gonna search this one on youtube!!

found it!! and i saw this movie!! that is, my love watched it some time ago... i fell asleep... its the movie in which robin williams reminded me of Bono (or of dr roberts, in fact..) i was very tired and only saw beginning and than the ending again.... such ashame cause i think jonathan is very cute...ohwell.gif You should watch it all the way through if you get the chance.  It's a great movie!

Now listening to The Airborne Toxic Event - Papillon

• Subscriber

i'll watch it if i can find it again! for both jonathan and robin!

time for golden oldy:

Barbara, I know this has been repeated over and over again. On these threads, but you'll have to show me how to post a video that way. Without the link. 

Archived