Bono's real height is finally solved?

jackie_llopis

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
If Bono's 5'7", I'll eat his sunglasses.

And I kind of want to see Adam's page :)

LOL there's only one measurement im interested in for Adam. Only kidding. U know since we have the preview of his privates on the achtung baby booklet. he he . bad attempt at a joke! lOL

• Subscriber

[quote name='jackie_llopis wrote:

ceallach67']Oh yeah... Bono's height.  That's what the point of the thread was.  LOL... sorry,  I sort of went off in a different direction. 

Here's a pic of me standing with Bono. I'm 5'3 if that helps any.

untitled1-3.jpg

that makes sense because you are about my sisters height and I'm taller than her as Bono is taller than u in that pic...maybe hes not 5"7 exactly, she could've rounded, seems more like hes 5ft 6.5"

Yeah, that makes sense. Especially considering he was wearing those shoes he wears with the chunky sole.

Trust me ladies... if you meet Bono, you won't be focusing on his height. wink.gif

• Subscriber

deannamarieu2']maybe u2 forced her to auction this stuff for charity as part of her court case or something. u never know.

lol i bet they did, from what I've read so far she sounds wacked out roll.gif

Oh she is wacked out. She seems like one crazy bit... uh... nevermind. tongue.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='ceallach67 wrote:

jackie_llopis wrote:

ceallach67']Oh yeah... Bono's height.  That's what the point of the thread was.  LOL... sorry,  I sort of went off in a different direction. 

untitled1-3.jpg

that makes sense because you are about my sisters height and I'm taller than her as Bono is taller than u in that pic...maybe hes not 5"7 exactly, she could've rounded, seems more like hes 5ft 6.5"

Yeah, that makes sense. Especially considering he was wearing those shoes he wears with the chunky sole.

Trust me ladies... if you meet Bono, you won't be focusing on his height. wink.gif

from your mouth to god's ears! im shorter than most of the world so here is one girl that it doesnt matter to.lol

jackie_llopis wrote:

untitled1-3.jpg

lol true roll.gif

edit: i just realized u met bono!!!!! eek.giflaugh.gif lol awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Subscriber

deannamarieu2']maybe u2 forced her to auction this stuff for charity as part of her court case or something. u never know.

lol i bet they did, from what I've read so far she sounds wacked out roll.gif

she sounds coo-koo as they say!!!

well, i mean i remember reading about her.....  who's worse the p.a. that stole from dear Adam or this lady. WOW sort of sucks to be famous for certain things. Guess it must be hard to trust people without worrying about them stealing and stuff. Trade off must be worth it in the end though!

• Subscriber

Janette B']So, was Bono wearing his shoes when his height was recorded in this book because that would make him ever so slightly shorter which when he stood in front of me during Vertigo would seem about right . . . I'm 5'5" and Bono seemed to me to be just over 5'6", maybe 5'7" on a good day . . . . . . maybe. I remember this woman getting sued and I remember reading that much of her book was made up.

i don't know if he was or not, but he doest seem to be 5'6.5" cuz like i put in the beginning of this thread, i stood next to the black eyed peas guitar player(im 5'6.5") and he was maybe 5'7.5". and when i watched the video of u2 performing with the black eyed peas at the Rock n' roll hall of fame show in oct. Bono stood next to the guitar player and looked just a little bit shorter than him (my height) and he was wearing those flat cowboy boots

Part of his height was from his shoes with the very thick rubber soles and his hair was kind of "poofed" up, lol, so as he's standing there in front of me eek.gif,  I'm trying to figure out his "real" height eyes.gif by subtracting the shoes and hair . . . . roll.gif

jackie_llopis wrote:

lol i bet they did, from what I've read so far she sounds wacked out
roll.gif

Oh she is wacked out. She seems like one crazy bit... uh... nevermind. tongue.gif

roll.gif

well thats weird, i wonder why she went loopy!!