Bono's real height is finally solved?

jackie_llopis

• Subscriber

[quote name='ceallach67 wrote:

sonicfungus98']hahahaha still say he's shorter. 5'7 with shoes, maybe. hahah.

oh and lola cashman is a backstabbing media and money whore. lol.

Well damn, Eyeball!  You said exactly what I was trying to say in one sentence. I really need you to teach me that skill.

A backstabbing media and money whore, yep... that about sums it up.

LMAO i just realized her last name is CASHMAN. LOL!!!!!!! 'cash' 

wow im slow to comprehend things today.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jackie_llopis wrote:

ceallach67 wrote:

jackie_llopis wrote:

ceallach67']Oh yeah... Bono's height.  That's what the point of the thread was.  LOL... sorry,  I sort of went off in a different direction. 

Here's a pic of me standing with Bono. I'm 5'3 if that helps any.

untitled1-3.jpg

that makes sense because you are about my sisters height and I'm taller than her as Bono is taller than u in that pic...maybe hes not 5"7 exactly, she could've rounded, seems more like hes 5ft 6.5"

Yeah, that makes sense. Especially considering he was wearing those shoes he wears with the chunky sole.

Trust me ladies... if you meet Bono, you won't be focusing on his height.
wink.gif

lol true
roll.gif

edit: i just realized u met bono!!!!!
eek.giflaugh.gif
lol awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!  Met the man twice. First time, my knees melted, I swear. This time in this pic was a very special moment for my son. I'll share the story privately, but not publicly anymore. All I'll tell you is... one thing you won't fail to miss?  The man smells incredible. Seriously. It's kind of embarrassing to say, but he really does.  He gives good hug, too.

Height? What height? What's that? blink.gif

hey some other lucky lady that met him mentioned exactly what you said about meeting him! i really hope i get to meet him smile.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='deannamarieu2 wrote:

ceallach67 wrote:

deannamarieu2']maybe u2 forced her to auction this stuff for charity as part of her court case or something. u never know.

That's surely possible. All I know is U2 won the court case against her. I don't recall any of the details.
lucky you , who met bono! he put his arm around you. omg,  u must have been honored!!!!!! :)

I really was. Actually, I'll always be grateful to Bono for what he did that night for my son.

• Subscriber

[quote name='jackie_llopis wrote:

wahine']

I don't like that chick one bit. I'm not sure how bankruptsy court works in Ireland but if the court found out here that she withheld something of value to profit it off of later after the proceedings, they would go after the money raised from her selling this item. You don't get to hold onto things and sell them later without disclosing them on an itemized list. *wahine does know a little about the law*. I think she might get herself in trouble again. You can't do sh*t like that, it doesn't matter who/what you are or have been. Why would she even open herself up like that? Whatever, I think it's creepy and I think the only reason she is ruined is because she ruined herself. Who can trust her? And what is she gonna pull next.

yeah I do think its VERY creepy that she held on to that measurement book!!! that lady seems nuts. I had no clue who she was, sorry everyone! eyes.gif i cropped out the rest of the measurements ( i know i wouldnt want my stuff all over the internet!!!)

Jackie, you aren't the enemy, You didn't know that lady was  bad news. She is the bad one. :) 

• Subscriber

[quote name='jackie_llopis wrote:

ceallach67 wrote:

jackie_llopis wrote:

ceallach67 wrote:

jackie_llopis wrote:

ceallach67']Oh yeah... Bono's height.  That's what the point of the thread was.  LOL... sorry,  I sort of went off in a different direction. 

untitled1-3.jpg

that makes sense because you are about my sisters height and I'm taller than her as Bono is taller than u in that pic...maybe hes not 5"7 exactly, she could've rounded, seems more like hes 5ft 6.5"

Yeah, that makes sense. Especially considering he was wearing those shoes he wears with the chunky sole.

wink.gif

lol true
roll.gif

eek.giflaugh.gif

LOL!  Met the man twice. First time, my knees melted, I swear. This time in this pic was a very special moment for my son. I'll share the story privately, but not publicly anymore. All I'll tell you is... one thing you won't fail to miss?  The man smells incredible. Seriously. It's kind of embarrassing to say, but he really does.  He gives good hug, too.

Height? What height? What's that?
blink.gif

hey some other lucky lady that met him mentioned exactly what you said about meeting him! i really hope i get to meet him smile.gif

I hope you do too. I hope everyone who wants to meet him gets the chance.  All those incredible and wonderful things people say about Bono? They're all true.

jackie_llopis wrote:

ceallach67 wrote:

jackie_llopis wrote:

untitled1-3.jpg

wink.gif

lol true
roll.gif

eek.giflaugh.gif

Height? What height? What's that? blink.gif

oh by the way, where did you meet him at?!

jackie_llopis wrote:

ceallach67 wrote:

jackie_llopis wrote:

ceallach67 wrote:

jackie_llopis wrote:

untitled1-3.jpg

wink.gif

lol true
roll.gif

eek.giflaugh.gif

Height? What height? What's that?
blink.gif

hey some other lucky lady that met him mentioned exactly what you said about meeting him! i really hope i get to meet him
smile.gif

I hope you do too. I hope everyone who wants to meet him gets the chance.  All those incredible and wonderful things people say about Bono? They're all true.

wow thats incredible grin.gif and thanks! i've got my fingers crossed!!! happy.gif

• Subscriber

jackie_llopis wrote:

wahine']

I don't like that chick one bit. I'm not sure how bankruptsy court works in Ireland but if the court found out here that she withheld something of value to profit it off of later after the proceedings, they would go after the money raised from her selling this item. You don't get to hold onto things and sell them later without disclosing them on an itemized list. *wahine does know a little about the law*. I think she might get herself in trouble again. You can't do sh*t like that, it doesn't matter who/what you are or have been. Why would she even open herself up like that? Whatever, I think it's creepy and I think the only reason she is ruined is because she ruined herself. Who can trust her? And what is she gonna pull next.

yeah I do think its VERY creepy that she held on to that measurement book!!! that lady seems nuts. I had no clue who she was, sorry everyone!
eyes.gif
i cropped out the rest of the measurements ( i know i wouldnt want my stuff all over the internet!!!)

Jackie, you aren't the enemy, You didn't know that lady was  bad news. She is the bad one. :) Oh yes, absolutely, Jackie, Deannamarie is right. How could you have known? I only knew who she was because of all the news that came out a few years ago about her because of the court case going on at the time.

jackie_llopis wrote:

wahine']

yeah I do think its VERY creepy that she held on to that measurement book!!! that lady seems nuts. I had no clue who she was, sorry everyone!
eyes.gif
i cropped out the rest of the measurements ( i know i wouldnt want my stuff all over the internet!!!)

Jackie, you aren't the enemy, You didn't know that lady was  bad news. She is the bad one. :) 

lol thanks deanna, I thought the thread was going down hill cuz everyone kept mentioning this crazy lady i knew nothing about. but im glad i cropped out the rest of that pic. I sent you a PM about it asking what i should do! laugh.gif so you can ignore that lol

deannamarieu2 wrote:

jackie_llopis wrote:

wahine']

eyes.gif

Jackie, you aren't the enemy, You didn't know that lady was  bad news. She is the bad one.
:)

Oh yes, absolutely, Jackie, Deannamarie is right. How could you have known? I only knew who she was because of all the news that came out a few years ago about her because of the court case going on at the time.

oh ok and didn't she steal his cowboy hat or something?? and then he got it back?