Please contact me

CowboyDan

Please contact me.  I'm hoping that you are able to contact members of the band or their management company.  I have a line on a guitar that MAY have belonged to The Edge at one time.  I've had equipment stolen over the years, so if & when I can, I like to return stuff to its rightful owners.  It's likely going to cost me a little bit to get this guitar, but I'll only ask what I've got in it to get it back to him. 

It's just a body and neck - no pickups, no controls, no wiring, but still, I'm sure he'd like to have it back if it's his.  It appears to be a strat body & neck, white in color with black lines (approximately 1/2" wide) in a pattern on top.  I can't tell if the lines are painted on or if they're electrical tape or something similar.  The neck has a maple fingerboard, but I can't tell if it's a one-piece neck or if it's the two-piece laminate used after the  mid-sixties.

What makes me think it may have belonged to The Edge is the word "EDGE" painted on the side of the case.  The case is not a typical Fender case; it appears to be a heavy duty plastic like a Samsonite suitcase.  Please get in touch soon, as I need to move quickly to be able to get it.

If you have information that may help ID the guitar, such as the serial number, I may be able to ascertain if it is indeed his guitar.  Have a great day today and a better day tomorrow.  Stay safe, and may God bless.  I wish you His peace.

Dan

Never trust a politician with your vote if he won't trust you with a gun.