Artificial Horizon - might be Artificial?

dryflyrog

• Subscriber
glasses.gif Hey, has anyone received their copy yet?  I read that the CD's were going out in late Jan, haven't seen mine?  Emailed help, typical no response.  Hate to say it but U2.com doesn't measure up to the band.  Any body out there with any new info on shipping dates.

• Subscriber

Still haven't gotten mine, either. I don't think they have gone out yet. As far as I know, no one else on here has gotten theirs, either.

• Subscriber

I'm still awaiting the remix CD that was included in my 2010 renewal that I placed in November of last year. Emailed Live Nation twice and they say it's backordered. Sent them another email asking again so I guess we'll see. 

As far as the Artificial Horizon - if it's anything like the remix CD, it may be after they release a new record until we see it.

• Subscriber

I'm still awaiting the remix CD that was included in my 2010 renewal that I placed in November of last year. Emailed Live Nation twice and they say it's backordered. Sent them another email asking again so I guess we'll see. 

As far as the Artificial Horizon - if it's anything like the remix CD, it may be after they release a new record until we see it.

the CD included in your renewal is the remix cd aka Artificial horizon

so nothing to do with regular realease

and Welcome to the zoo :)