Edge: You're getting screwed

wahine

Who in their right mind allows a builder to move in with their family and children so they can study their behavior patterns. EDGE, GET REAL, GET THE HELL AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE. He has been so taken advantage of it makes me sick. Did he not get a feasibility study done before he bought this property in Malibu? Well, it back in the news again today and it just pisses me off that these people have taken his money and wasted his time. I just can't believe he actually believed what these scammers have told him. I could take his whole development and put it on the top star deck of our property in Costa Rica. He for sure has been taken to the bank, and if it was me, I would turn around and sue the shit outta these people for making him believe he could put leaves in the wind on the malibu property. This is just ridiculous. I feel like he's been so taken advantage of. These builders/developers are regulated FOR A REASON! I just find it sickening. There's no way the project will get approved.

• Subscriber

Wahine, why do you care so much about this? Edge not in his right mind?? C'mon, he's an intelligent man. I'm sure he knows what he's doing and I'm sure you can't know everything about this project. Why not worry about other things in life, besides Edge's property troubles.

• Subscriber

Who in their right mind allows a builder to move in with their family and children so they can study their behavior patterns. EDGE, GET REAL, GET THE HELL AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE. He has been so taken advantage of it makes me sick. Did he not get a feasibility study done before he bought this property in Malibu? Well, it back in the news again today and it just pisses me off that these people have taken his money and wasted his time. I just can't believe he actually believed what these scammers have told him. I could take his whole development and put it on the top star deck of our property in Costa Rica. He for sure has been taken to the bank, and if it was me, I would turn around and sue the shit outta these people for making him believe he could put leaves in the wind on the malibu property. This is just ridiculous. I feel like he's been so taken advantage of. These builders/developers are regulated FOR A REASON! I just find it sickening. There's no way the project will get approved.

???

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

wahine']

???

i take it this is about his places in Malibu he's trying to build?!

[quote name='Claire T wrote:

sonicfungus98']whats with some u2 fans thinking they've got some parental thing or ownership mentality over the band members? kinda weird.

Welcome to the forum that is Zootopia!

LOL. yeah, i've sadly been witness to it and many other more bizarre and disturbing things (trust me, it got quite strange) since i started posting in this place in 2004/2005. lol. and before that. there's a reason i tried to keep it limited on or stay away from certain music message boards, but that control didnt last very long. lol