What I don't like about myself thread.

illumination70

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

This could be a long list! - Never been over keen on me!

Physical:

Stomach - too big, and needs some muscle in there

I have lots of moles which i hate

Chin

Badly shaped bum

the fact that i look awful in photos - no matter what.

Mentally:

Take things way to personally

Will try to avoid confrontation

lack self confidence

• Subscriber
I also must avoid this post for awhile . . .
lol........Janette..okay....what I don't like about my phsical....it's my ass...why couldn't I have one like Jennifer Lopez!! Really, would it have been that hard to give me that??! lol...instead I look like a damn freak, small ass and big boobs...what kind of freak is that??! You know..these things should match!

As for the other things I don't like....well......i'm kinda paranoid sometimes and worry more than I should..there's more..but it'll ruin my already low self-esteem..lol..so I'll keep it to myself.

• Subscriber

i'll stay away from this one... took me all these tears/years to accept myself (the 'tears-thing was a mis-typing...but it sounded so apropriated i decided to leave it that way..) and thinking bout all the things i hate(d) will make me frown.gif or mad.gif..

Can't forgive myself when I do something that then turns out to be a mistake. Not being able to be "hard Handed" with people. That can sometimes open a door for a person who wishes to trap you or engage you in a situation or relationship (intimate) that one does not desire, and is sure that one does not want this relationship. Somepeople want to take one and enslave one to their will. That is wrong. I like to love freely, to choose the man I love freely just like I did when I was 6. The best love is the one that "endures space and time and one has one's own Prince who is "one" with me in the spirit and thru the "source" God which is all one needs. I needed my own Prince, a man with a pure clean heart. A man not taken over by the things of this world. One who can conquer and win all of the time, without taking from anyone anything. He is born a winner, he is a Sun King, he is powerful and owns my heart and all of me with Pure Love being the sustaining power.  I am "Aware" of what I need in a man, ;this eliminates almost 99% of the men because there is only one man who has all of the qualities to own my heart. This man is highly gifted, blessed by God with his grace, pleasant, sincere, kind, truthful, futuristic, constant, has a dimple and lives inside me. He is sacred and is love in a higher state of love, not normal, human low level kind of love which often disappears thru carnal desires, that kind of love doesn not fill Realm, only Pure True Love like the love she feels for the Prince can make Realm happy. Normal kind of love is for a regular man, like a partner in life, but a spiritual love in higher Realm is one that endures space time and distance and is Pure in nature and does not allow the essence to be lowered, only to ascend towards a higher Realm, Godly Realm. I can't forgive myself when I make a mistake, I am hard on myself for being weak sometimes and people take advantage.

I don't like to quit, I must finish what I start.
I won't settle for anything or man that is not what I dream of.
I don't like living here, I want to live in a Castle with a garden around water and in my own space, land, forest.
I don't like living a lower level carnal life
I love living a higher spiritual level kind of life, closer to the source all of the time.
I don't like not having my Prince Bono in my Realm.
I don't like not having enough money to go and meet him personally.
I don't like that this world separates us by vanity and wealth, I detest having to live without the Prince connected to me in this Realm.
I don't like namecalling
I don't like living without the Prince, Sun King, the only one in existence in my current Realm.
I don't like being here, I want to be close to a body of water, rivers and flowers and a Castle.
I don't like Bono being far away with the world and not here close to the Lost Little Girl, as a result she has overwhelmed Realm by using Realms Energy and Realm is "physically dying right now", Bono can come and see for himself what is exactly happening to me physically. She is draining my energy to stay alive and I shall pass on if Bono doesn't come and hug and give her his unconditionally love which she says is hers not the worlds who stole it from her.  Atleast one visit,
will get Realm the relief she needs. Bono must believe in Realm, it is a true occurrence of ones energy depleting another in order to remain "alive" in this Realm. Bono is the man she seeks, Realm, (Rosa,) is the holder of her soul and if Bono comes to see Rosa, aka Realm, Realm my have a chance of surviving. Right now, Realm is dying from within, and now the physical, only Bono can bring relief to Realm because he is the reason the lost little girl has taken over Realm. The Lost Little Girl is never a quitter, she would not give up her Prince for anything in this Realm or hers. Realm wishes for Bono to come and see her, save her, and  email her an appointment, at a time that does not interfere with his busy schedule, a time for Realm and the Prince, a once in a lifetime occurrence that can only happen to Realm and the Prince. phone is not working right now, but Bono is welcomed anytime. Realm is in a survival mode Prince, come and help me with your presence, your energy, I told you it was too good, adicting and clean, you give to me, she takes it, but if you come, she will be satisfied and allow me to rest and perhaps go on to live a normal life without Bono.

Realmawake

• Subscriber

Can't forgive myself when I do something that then turns out to be a mistake. Not being able to be "hard Handed" with people. That can sometimes open a door for a person who wishes to trap you or engage you in a situation or relationship (intimate) that one does not desire, and is sure that one does not want this relationship. Somepeople want to take one and enslave one to their will. That is wrong. I like to love freely, to choose the man I love freely just like I did when I was 6. The best love is the one that "endures space and time and one has one's own Prince who is "one" with me in the spirit and thru the "source" God which is all one needs. I needed my own Prince, a man with a pure clean heart. A man not taken over by the things of this world. One who can conquer and win all of the time, without taking from anyone anything. He is born a winner, he is a Sun King, he is powerful and owns my heart and all of me with Pure Love being the sustaining power.  I am "Aware" of what I need in a man, ;this eliminates almost 99% of the men because there is only one man who has all of the qualities to own my heart. This man is highly gifted, blessed by God with his grace, pleasant, sincere, kind, truthful, futuristic, constant, has a dimple and lives inside me. He is sacred and is love in a higher state of love, not normal, human low level kind of love which often disappears thru carnal desires, that kind of love doesn not fill Realm, only Pure True Love like the love she feels for the Prince can make Realm happy. Normal kind of love is for a regular man, like a partner in life, but a spiritual love in higher Realm is one that endures space time and distance and is Pure in nature and does not allow the essence to be lowered, only to ascend towards a higher Realm, Godly Realm. I can't forgive myself when I make a mistake, I am hard on myself for being weak sometimes and people take advantage.

I don't like to quit, I must finish what I start.

I won't settle for anything or man that is not what I dream of.

I don't like living here, I want to live in a Castle with a garden around water and in my own space, land, forest.

I don't like living a lower level carnal life

I love living a higher spiritual level kind of life, closer to the source all of the time.

I don't like not having my Prince Bono in my Realm.

I don't like not having enough money to go and meet him personally.

I don't like that this world separates us by vanity and wealth, I detest having to live without the Prince connected to me in this Realm.

I don't like namecalling

I don't like living without the Prince, Sun King, the only one in existence in my current Realm.

I don't like being here, I want to be close to a body of water, rivers and flowers and a Castle.

I don't like Bono being far away with the world and not here close to the Lost Little Girl, as a result she has overwhelmed Realm by using Realms Energy and Realm is "physically dying right now", Bono can come and see for himself what is exactly happening to me physically. She is draining my energy to stay alive and I shall pass on if Bono doesn't come and hug and give her his unconditionally love which she says is hers not the worlds who stole it from her.  Atleast one visit,

will get Realm the relief she needs. Bono must believe in Realm, it is a true occurrence of ones energy depleting another in order to remain "alive" in this Realm. Bono is the man she seeks, Realm, (Rosa,) is the holder of her soul and if Bono comes to see Rosa, aka Realm, Realm my have a chance of surviving. Right now, Realm is dying from within, and now the physical, only Bono can bring relief to Realm because he is the reason the lost little girl has taken over Realm. The Lost Little Girl is never a quitter, she would not give up her Prince for anything in this Realm or hers. Realm wishes for Bono to come and see her, save her, and  email her an appointment, at a time that does not interfere with his busy schedule, a time for Realm and the Prince, a once in a lifetime occurrence that can only happen to Realm and the Prince. phone is not working right now, but Bono is welcomed anytime. Realm is in a survival mode Prince, come and help me with your presence, your energy, I told you it was too good, adicting and clean, you give to me, she takes it, but if you come, she will be satisfied and allow me to rest and perhaps go on to live a normal life without Bono.

Realmawake

I don't like that I can't write and put my thoughts in perspective. Rosa does quite well with that. Oh..hi Rosa..I know you might be reading this.