Chris Martin said he likes us!

Bonohood

Interviewer: You hadsaid Coldplay was the best band because U2 and Green Day hadn´t released theirnew albums. Both bands have a new record out and neither of them has surpassedViva la Vida. Would you like to change your statement now?

Chris Martin: No thatwould get me in trouble. I like these bands and their fans. I´d say Coldplayoccupies a third place.

I appreciate his humbleness or diplomatic aways. Liam Gallagher could certainly take a few lesson from him.

Full interview in Portuguese.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

You´re welcome!

For some strange reason #ColdplayGoHomeAndDie is a trending topic in Brazil at this very moment. Some are saying they´re U2 wannabes, but others are simply as equally surprised as I am.

• Subscriber

[quote name='Bonohood wrote:

U2LAWoman']Thanks Bonohood for posting this. Here's the english translation for us U2/Coldplay fans. (Thanks to coldplaying.com)

You´re welcome!

For some strange reason #ColdplayGoHomeAndDie is a trending topic in Brazil at this very moment. Some are saying they´re U2 wannabes, but others are simply as equally surprised as I am.

That's funny Bonohood, I'm surprised at that too.  I still don't get why some U2 fans are such meanies like that. They are nominees for Favorite Music Group for the Kids Choice Awards in the US! I think that's pretty cool to have a young following. And I know that my son, and some of his friends like listening to Coldplay.