Chris Martin said he likes us!

Bonohood

• Subscriber
So far, he DOES look good in everything, or nothing . . . fanning myself . . . . but I'm drawing the line at dragon, 'cause you can't actually see him, what's the point, lol!

Now, Janette - talk of Bono in nothing is making me have those thoughts again!!!! And lovely images in my head - oh yes!!!!!devil.gif

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Janette B']So far, he DOES look good in everything, or nothing . . . fanning myself . . . . but I'm drawing the line at dragon, 'cause you can't actually see him, what's the point, lol!

Now, Janette - talk of Bono in nothing is making me have those thoughts again!!!! And lovely images in my head - oh yes!!!!!devil.gifOMG!! looks like the naughty english teacher is back!

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Janette B']So far, he DOES look good in everything, or nothing . . . fanning myself . . . . but I'm drawing the line at dragon, 'cause you can't actually see him, what's the point, lol!

Now, Janette - talk of Bono in nothing is making me have those thoughts again!!!! And lovely images in my head - oh yes!!!!!
devil.gifOMG!! looks like the naughty english teacher is back!

Oh i am!!! My Mrs Macphisto devil horns are on tonight!!!

• Subscriber
If only your students knew... lol
Oh..that Zhivvy!!! She's quite the hijacker. laugh.gif But yeah...back to Coldplay....Zhivvy, do you think Chris Martin likes us?! smile.gif I bet your students do! You should ask em, of course when you get a chance and you're not always talking about Bono or playing with your cellphone..lol...also..Zhivvy do you text in class?!! You know..kids can get in trouble for that...wink.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Kristaps']If only your students knew... lol

Oh..that Zhivvy!!! She's quite the hijacker. laugh.gif But yeah...back to Coldplay....Zhivvy, do you think Chris Martin likes us?! smile.gif I bet your students do! You should ask em, of course when you get a chance and you're not always talking about Bono or playing with your cellphone..lol...also..Zhivvy do you text in class?!! You know..kids can get in trouble for that...wink.gif

i bet she even takes a peek in the zoo at times, while kids arent lookin...tongue.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

Kristaps']If only your students knew... lol

Oh..that Zhivvy!!! She's quite the hijacker. roll.gif">she Here's some yellow...love those ballons..I got to play with some! I love the ending too!!