BIGWAVE BIGWAVE BIGWAVE

sugrue

• Subscriber

Need you about something URGENT!!!! Could be a fraud scam going on!! not too sure yet!!! THIS AINT A JOKE!!

Can't PM you so can you set up a temp email and send it to me via a PM and I will get it on Gmail account

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need you about something URGENT!!!! Could be a fraud scam going on!! not too sure yet!!! THIS AINT A JOKE!!

Can't PM you so can you set up a temp email and send it to me via a PM and I will get it on Gmail account

I got some stupid PM's today about something if you can flag it then do so! Not sure if it's the same thing we are on about but there has been a spam bot around here today! Had 4 pm's of the same stupid thing!

• Subscriber

[quote name='Claire T wrote:

sugrue']Need you about something URGENT!!!! Could be a fraud scam going on!! not too sure yet!!! THIS AINT A JOKE!!

I got some stupid PM's today about something if you can flag it not sure if it's the same thing we are on about but there has been a spam bot around here today!

Hey Claire is it about sending you a picture???

I googled the user name and it could be an advanced free fraud letter!

[quote name='sugrue wrote:

Claire T wrote:

sugrue']Need you about something URGENT!!!! Could be a fraud scam going on!! not too sure yet!!! THIS AINT A JOKE!!

I got some stupid PM's today about something if you can flag it not sure if it's the same thing we are on about but there has been a spam bot around here today!

Hey Claire is it about sending you a picture???

I googled the user name and it could be an advanced free fraud letter!Can't remember what it was about flagged them all though! Basically someone asking me for friendship and stuff probbably not the same but at the same time could lead to the same thing!

• Subscriber

*********  from U2 Community sent you this message:

My name is************,i saw your profile on (media.community.u2.com) i became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address (*********@yahoo.com) so i can give you my picture .Remember thedistance, colour or language does not matter but love matters alot in life.  (****************)

To reply to this email, log in to U2 Community and compose a message there:

http://media.community.u2...801&manageType=inbox

*********  from U2 Community sent you this message:

My name is************,i saw your profile on (media.community.u2.com) i became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address (*********@yahoo.com) so i can give you my picture .Remember thedistance, colour or language does not matter but love matters alot in life.  (****************)

To reply to this email, log in to U2 Community and compose a message there:

http://media.community.u2...801&manageType=inbox

yes that's what i got!