Ireland!!

ultra4u2

• Subscriber

I have never been to Ireland and have always wanted to see U2 there.  Then I heard that rumor that they were going to be there in Oct 2010 but it isn't true.  So now I am thinking about just going for fun..Would anybody be up for a trip there and join me?   roll.gif

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well, i've never been to ireland either. exactly when were you thinking of going? bono and the boys would be on our agenda, yes? early days yet if you are thinking october? i would definitely be up for it though. definitely on my list of "places i want to visit before i die" lol. and having someone to meet up with while over there would be sweet!

• Subscriber
I have never been to Ireland and have always wanted to see U2 there.  Then I heard that rumor that they were going to be there in Oct 2010 but it isn't true.  So now I am thinking about just going for fun..Would anybody be up for a trip there and join me?   roll.gif

I'm just the same, have always meant to go, loosely planned it last year then local airport cancelled the flight service! Really want to tie it in with a gig but doesn't look like that's gonna happen this year I'm still hopeful for next year tho. When were you planning to go? 

• Subscriber
I'm planning on family trip there in October - if you decide to go around this time we could meet up!
"October" how apt for a U2 fan! My birthday in November so could be a plan in the making!

• Subscriber

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy']I'm planning on family trip there in October - if you decide to go around this time we could meet up!

"October" how apt for a U2 fan! My birthday in November so could be a plan in the making!

Didn't think of that lol! Was thinking half term and my friend will have just had her baby so i can go and cuddle! And stalk men again!

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy']I'm planning on family trip there in October - if you decide to go around this time we could meet up!

Didn't think of that lol! Was thinking half term and my friend will have just had her baby so i can go and cuddle! And stalk men again!

Will see what I can do. Has been a whiole (going for a bit of Irish there) since I stalked men, could do with the practice!