U2 interpreting King of Trash & Bono interview to Music of Ireland DVD

Bonohood

I am sitting in front of this computer, I tied the curtain to look at the fierce snow storm outside in Perth Amboy, Nj right now. I am listening to Magnificent. I love his voice, I do, I do. I wish God would take Bono for himself one day again and hold him high where he belongs, I shall be close perhaps then to the Prince, God is my witness, we all need witnesses, I am Bono's right now, downhere. We are so blessed, I am grateful to God for giving me the opportunity to Love him in this PURE, CLEAN, UNCONDITIONAL WAY, only God can understand his value to me downhere, a hope for Realm, a light for Realm who lost it in 1982. I want to tell the Prince why Realm almost lost her soul, until he came and capture his Realm, now she lives and shall live beyond because of him. I shall tell him the secret when I meet him. Bono, I Realm, daughter of Dimas and Lidia, love you very much.

Realmawake

[quote name='deannamarieu2 wrote:

bragi']Do all Irish men have blue eyes?

no.  there are a lot of black or brown eyes & all diff colors. originally maybe yes but then over the years it may have changed.

It´s interesting that you say a lot have black eyes. I myself find that when Irish people have darker eyes they´re still a lot lighter than, let´s say, South Americans. The other day this Irishman said my eyes are ´black as coal` when they´re in fact just normal brown to my standards.  So I personally wouldn´t say that a lot of Irish people have black eyes, if you  know what I mean...