Account Problem/Bigwave HELLPP Please

• Subscriber

I know this topic comes up frequently but I have been trying to get my account fixed for months. I lost access to the paid subscribers forum in about June 2009.
Today I noticed an old thread which in the general section asking where people are from. Under the Author section it showed me as "Dominicbosse", it should have been Dominic. Now when I log on the home page shows "Dominic+&+Jill" and at the top of this page it shows "Dominic & Jill".
So basically I log on the background turns black, but when I come to the message boards the background reverts to grey and there is no paid subscribers forum.
Sorry for being a bore, but I've been cheesed off about this for months and despite about 20 emails and a wasted phone call haven't had the problem rectified.
maybe now someone can help.

• Community Manager

I can confirm that both those account user names 'Dominicbosse' and 'Dominic & Jill' are paid members - are you holder of both those accounts?

If so, have you tried logging in with both those user names - it may be that these accounts have got mixed up somehow.

• Subscriber

Hi Bigwave

When I log in the user name has become Dominic & Jill, it was originally Dominic, I was never "Dominicbosse".

What I noticed was that somehow it shows me as Dominicbosse on a post that I replied to. I can't get in as Dominicbosse (and don't know how to).

I suspect this may be where me problem started though.

Thanks

• Subscriber

Hey there, I have been complaining about this VERY same problem since June as well. Thing that makes me mad is I am a paid subscriber until 20 freaking 12!!! and I have no access to paid member boards. I have emailed techies 1/2 dozen times. Last email was about a month ago telling me "we are looking in to it" I know my account shows as paid member but I have the same issue as soon as I go to message boards it turns grey and I have no access to member forums. The problem started for me when the web site did it big switch over this past summer.

I wish SOMEONE would fix it. But since I have been waiting 7 months I am dou bting it will ever happen.

• Subscriber
Hey there, I have been complaining about this VERY same problem since June as well. Thing that makes me mad is I am a paid subscriber until 20 freaking 12!!! and I have no access to paid member boards. I have emailed techies 1/2 dozen times. Last email was about a month ago telling me "we are looking in to it" I know my account shows as paid member but I have the same issue as soon as I go to message boards it turns grey and I have no access to member forums. The problem started for me when the web site did it big switch over this past summer.

I wish SOMEONE would fix it. But since I have been waiting 7 months I am dou bting it will ever happen.

I think my problem started when I re-subscribed, I was wondering if I paid my 2011 subscription would it fix the problem. Appears not.
  • Community Manager

[quote name='Dominic & Jill wrote:

Jen']Hey there, I have been complaining about this VERY same problem since June as well. Thing that makes me mad is I am a paid subscriber until 20 freaking 12!!! and I have no access to paid member boards. I have emailed techies 1/2 dozen times. Last email was about a month ago telling me "we are looking in to it" I know my account shows as paid member but I have the same issue as soon as I go to message boards it turns grey and I have no access to member forums. The problem started for me when the web site did it big switch over this past summer.

I think my problem started when I re-subscribed, I was wondering if I paid my 2011 subscription would it fix the problem. Appears not.

PM sent.

• Community Manager

Jen, can you PM me with your login name etc, may have a manual workaround that I am able to do so you can view Paid forums, cheers BW