U2 360 DVD

Panth

• Subscriber

Yea i did not care for

rose bowl... they didnt seem on top of their game.

id say a compilation of videos from shows or a cool city er something (crazy in vegas type thing) Moscow would make sense, Crazy in Constantinople???

• Subscriber

[quote name='Kristaps wrote:

Panth
']In Russia, claw comes to you.

That's in Soviet Russia, man. In nowadays Russia the state confiscates the claw and uses you for tax evasions...

Is there a big difference between the Soviet Union and the present Russia? I really don't think so, we say in Romania "the wolf changes his fur but not his habit" and I'm pretty sure it works just fine for Russia.......

• Subscriber

[quote name='bacadorina wrote:

Kristaps
wrote:

Panth
']In Russia, claw comes to you.

That's in Soviet Russia, man. In nowadays Russia the state confiscates the claw and uses you for tax evasions...

Is there a big difference between the Soviet Union and the present Russia? I really don't think so, we say in Romania "the wolf changes his fur but not his habit" and I'm pretty sure it works just fine for Russia.......

Haven't been there myself, but living just next to it... it doesn't feel like much has changed. Certainly not in the way the country is run. What would you expect from a former KGB general...