come and join me im having a beer prt3

• Subscriber

man.......page 6...okay people....start yer drinking...say Cheers, drop a few words and post here.... and not because I say so....it's because you want to....i know.......... you 're all drinking something...don't try to hide it....and it's not because you're U2 fans..lol..

; )

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I am about to open a new bottle of wine. My husband brought it home and I cannot remember its name, but it is a red wine that is meant to be chilled . . . kind of different, huh???

• Subscriber
I am about to open a new bottle of wine. My husband brought it home and I cannot remember its name, but it is a red wine that is meant to be chilled . . . kind of different, huh???
Chilled red wine, I like the sound of it. : ) Would go good with some of that  laughing cow cheese. Mmmmm..
  • Subscriber

Having some chilled orange juice with crushed ice. Nothing alcoholic! Have work tomorrow..so have to be a good girl. Had a great day, barbequed outside..of course it's outside..lol.....roasted some veggies and hot peppers. Had a nap earlier, so not to sleepy. Anyone else up? : )