photocast using u2 song

sydbaret

U2 is one of my very favourite bands. I am a photographer and want to use 'beautiful day' in my photocast. Who can give me the permission?

I want that song, because it's optimistic, and the topic of the photos should also look possitive (winter-dog-race).

If anyone want to see the photos here's some of them:

www.flickr.com/piotrgalus

I would be gratefull for any help!

smile.gifMaybe try the feedback and suggestions folder , perhaps Baja or Bigwave can maybe' lead you in the right direction..

Best wishes......................

thanks! how can I find them? I tried to search in the 'members' group but there are 100141 of them. Maybe there is any easier way to find them than searching every page. I'm new here and just started the adventure with the utwo community! 

• Subscriber

[quote name='sydbaret wrote:

123love']
smile.gif
Maybe try the feedback and suggestions folder , perhaps Baja or Bigwave can maybe' lead you in the right direction..

Best wishes......................

thanks! how can I find them? I tried to search in the 'members' group but there are 100141 of them. Maybe there is any easier way to find them than searching every page. I'm new here and just started the adventure with the utwo community! 

Go to 'my home' - the top tab on the left hand side. When it comes to your page click on messages at the top. Click on that, then on compose. You can then add bigwave or bajagirl to sned them a message and then ask away!

• Subscriber

Reaching out to Bigwave or Baja is a good idea. They could point you in the right direction. Either that or you could send an email to info@numb.ie.

Or you could try to reach PM via snail mail at;

U2

c/o Principle Management

30-32 Sir John Rogerson's Quay

Dublin 2, 11111

Ireland

• Community Manager

guess if you are simply doing it for your own or friends to view, and not for official release, then Claire is on the mark - though any permission for any kind of public broadcast would need a license from whoever looks after that in your country, PRS in the UK, or ASCAP in the USA

ok, so any option for non-private publishing it on Utube is get the permission from any u2 member, so I have to mail them. I hope I could solve it by @. Regular mail take much more time.

ceallach67 - thanks for the adress.