• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Grazie mille!

Thanks a lot for your support!

Unfortunately I won't be able to post on the game forum or to battle for the songs a like, but we can still talk here about Tarkan or Transfagarasanul........... 

So I biiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggg hugh to you Monica, Zhivvy and Badgirl56! 

• Subscriber

[quote name=Zhivvy]that's cool then!!! As long as we still see you around!

In Italy they say "chi non muore si rivede" which it means "the people who doesn't dye, will see each-other again", so from now on I'll hung on around here.

• Subscriber

[quote name='bacadorina wrote:

Zhivvy
']that's cool then!!! As long as we still see you around!

In Italy they say "chi non muore si rivede" which it means "the people who doesn't dye, will see each-other again", so from now on I'll hung on around here.laugh.gif! I like that saying. But will warn you it is full of mad women up here - but we are nice lol!!!!

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

bacadorina wrote:

Zhivvy

In Italy they say "chi non muore si rivede" which it means "the people who doesn't dye, will see each-other again", so from now on I'll hung on around here.
laugh.gif! I like that saying. But will warn you it is full of mad women up here - but we are nice lol!!!!

Guess what: today we celebrate in Romania women day! So I gave a lot of flowers to the women I know and a virtual flower is going your way because you are nice........

• Subscriber

[quote name='bacadorina wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

bacadorina wrote:

Zhivvy

laugh.gif
! I like that saying. But will warn you it is full of mad women up here - but we are nice lol!!!!

Guess what: today we celebrate in Romania women day! So I gave a lot of flowers to the women I know and a virtual flower is going your way because you are nice........

Well thank you for my flower!! It is lovely! We have international women's day too, but nothing ever seems to happen about it over here.