Bacadorina appreciation thread :D

monica martino

• Subscriber

[quote name=monica martino]OMG!!!! never thought to read "chi non muore si rivede" here in the zoo :P

You speak italian pretty well...why?Well, some years ago I have had pen-pals from Italy, so I've learned Italian by myself writting letters to them but also watching RAI, Italia1, Canale5 or readig La Gazzetta dello sport and Guerin Sportivo.

Romanian being a latin language has many similar words with Italian, so for us is very easy to learn Italian.

I also visited Italy twice, in 2003 when I spent my summer holiday on Adriatic Riviera and in 2005 when I went to U2 concert in Milano. 

Adesso vado a mangiare un piatto di tortellini al forno e questo non e' uno scherzo!

A presto!  

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Hello Bacadornia!!! Guess since you're here, that means you are done down below, but no bother . . . . . . we are soooooo much more fun (just kidding). Well, nice to see you here and we will update you on the battles.

• Subscriber
Hello Bacadornia!!! Guess since you're here, that means you are done down below, but no bother . . . . . . we are soooooo much more fun (just kidding). Well, nice to see you here and we will update you on the battles.
Hi J.B.! For the moment I can still go down under but I guess it's just a matter of hours. Anyway if Sugrue is quick enough to post another battle, I might slip one last vote!  laugh.gif

• Subscriber

A matter of hours, lol! He's been posting battles at a rather furious speed, hasn't he?! I can barely keep up . . . so, maybe you'll be lucky in your "final" hours "))) Hey, I am willing to be your proxy . . . I will post the battle songs here, you can make your selection, and I will be happy to post it on your behalf ")))

• Subscriber

hi there! i see we have lots of lovely gents here in the zoo... glad to get a change to meet some of them! its sad you cant get to the paid section,Bacadorina but as zhiv said, we have fun here too... and we can keep you updated on the battles while you sort out the problems you have gettin there yourself!

and no, not saying this just to get a flower too... zhiv and janette can confirm i'm not the jealouse type..hmmm...sick.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name=barbara1]hi there! i see we have lots of lovely gents here in the zoo... glad to get a change to meet some of them! its sad you cant get to the paid section,Bacadorina but as zhiv said, we have fun here too... and we can keep you updated on the battles while you sort out the problems you have gettin there yourself!

and no, not saying this just to get a flower too... zhiv and janette can confirm i'm not the jealouse type..hmmm...sick.gif

Thanks for your message, unfortunately it came a little bit to late, after the midnight, so my pretty Cinderella you just have to wait until the next 8th March to receive your flower. But the good part is that till then the flower will grow in size and it will be more beautiful than ever....... 

• Subscriber

[quote name='bacadorina wrote:

barbara1
']hi there! i see we have lots of lovely gents here in the zoo... glad to get a change to meet some of them! its sad you cant get to the paid section,Bacadorina but as zhiv said, we have fun here too... and we can keep you updated on the battles while you sort out the problems you have gettin there yourself!

and no, not saying this just to get a flower too... zhiv and janette can confirm i'm not the jealouse type..hmmm...
sick.gif

Thanks for your message, unfortunately it came a little bit to late, after the midnight, so my pretty Cinderella you just have to wait until the next 8th March to receive your flower. But the good part is that till then the flower will grow in size and it will be more beautiful than ever....... 

Not jelaous Barbara - Mmmmm???? She do anything for a flower - beware of her lol!!

• Subscriber

Sorry I’ve got so far behind!!! Been really busy!! I’m going to make a big effort and get the results done sometime today! The Battle of The Songs was started out of frustration cos I can’t always move around the site but I have had some great craic- (not the drug.. just means fun)

This thread has shown me that we all have different feelings, opinions tastes-call it whatever- the common denominator between us all here being U2. With the exception of one Battle-where everyone went for I’ve got you under my skin- no song went without someone choosing at least one of the songs doing battle! In fairness there was only one Battler that ever posted a song that wasn’t battling- but at least picked a U2 song- and anyone that clicked here by mistake-left again and did not leave some unkind remark- so that has been remarkable too!

The end is nigh but not just yet! Anyone that wants to take this over can be my guest! Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to make this fun! There are some really dedicated & kind U2 fans and Battlers that have clicked on this thread so a really big THANKS to you all…

The next Battle sees Janette B of U2.COM FAME as promoter!