The MacFoley Appreciation Thread

mick james

• Subscriber

Since this place seems to have popped one giant ecstacy tablet and is turning into an awesome John and Yoko style love-in, why don't we share the love to everyone's favourite Zootop

Ladies and Gentlemen, three cheers for MACFOLEY!!!!!!

foley_is_good.jpg

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
Since this place seems to have popped one giant ecstacy tablet and is turning into an awesome John and Yoko style love-in, why don't we share the love to everyone's favourite Zootop

foley_is_good.jpg

Lol!!

All hail MacFoley Thane of Cornwall!

• Subscriber

foley_is_good.jpg

pmsl! hahahahahaha! i remember once, some kid come up to me and said, are you that wrestler MICK FOLEY! i was like eh! no!

now i get, oh its gok wan alot of the time! COME ON! GOK! ffs...........................

but yeah i agree, i am rather funky eh? even if some folk dont! thank mick baby!embarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gif

• Subscriber

thumbsup.gifHail Hail for Mac!.even if its just the Ice Cream!.lol!.j/k!thumbsup.gif....for his great story of his win for the u2 concert !.....the wee concert I mean!thumbsup.gif

ah dont remind me! i was 3 foot away from bono adam and edge! larry about 6.........................

and they played breathe and magnificent for the first time live infront of a uk audience!

and i interupted bono while he was waffling on by shouting GET ON EDGE! and edge laughed!

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

mick james']Since this place seems to have popped one giant ecstacy tablet and is turning into an awesome John and Yoko style love-in, why don't we share the love to everyone's favourite Zootop

foley_is_good.jpg

Lol!!

All hail MacFoley Thane of Cornwall!

You from Cornwall, Mac???