The MacFoley Appreciation Thread

• Subscriber
hahahaha yeah! poor old bolton!

My dad was there and said they played well. But they never seem to finish well lol!!! Which is why i don't go to the matches! (nice stadium there though)

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right! well i support liverpool because my dad does, so it kind of carried on from him really. though when i was a kid supporting liverpool in the 70's and 80's they were winning everything.

now they are crap! my son supports them now though, although they better be winning again or i think he will stray to man united! if he does that ill bloody kill him!

• Subscriber
right! well i support liverpool because my dad does, so it kind of carried on from him really. though when i was a kid supporting liverpool in the 70's and 80's they were winning everything.

now they are crap! my son supports them now though, although they better be winning again or i think he will stray to man united! if he does that ill bloody kill him!

Defo not allowed to do that!!! Never!!! My little cousin - he's 16 has just been signed up to bolton - we are all really chuffed with him.

Although do prefer rugby!

• Subscriber

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

MacFoley']ooooh whats his name?

Andrew Kellett  - should be playing big time for them very soon!

ill kepp my eye out for him...................

happy.gif he did get offered united too a couple of years ago but told them no as he is from bolton so only wants to play for them!

cool! i like it when players do that!

(give it a few years, he will be out of bolton in a flash for more money!) ;)

nah seirously he should stay there. local boys at their clubs is what i want to see, not europeans coming in and earning money because its good and being half arsed about playing.

• Subscriber
cool! i like it when players do that!

(give it a few years, he will be out of bolton in a flash for more money!) ;)

nah seirously he should stay there. local boys at their clubs is what i want to see, not europeans coming in and earning money because its good and being half arsed about playing.

i think that is what my problem with football is - none of the players are actually from the town they play for. I hope hat he does stay there and does his town proud and not defect to some big name club owned by dodgy russians!